Drink package discounts

Hey all , wondering if any one has noticed if Royal is still adding drink package discounts to sailing , I managed the sale price for my May sailing , but still no deals to be had on on my September sailing , hoping that they are still adding sales to other cruises

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hey all , wondering if any one has noticed if Royal is still adding drink package discounts to sailing , I managed the sale price for my May sailing , but still no deals to be had on on my September sailing , hoping that they are still adding sales to other cruises

There gave been a couple of posts recently that Royal is now updating drink package pricing on every ship and every sail date on Mondays. No more set pricing.

My May Oasis sailing never had a drink package discount, but my September Anthem sailing has one now on the three alcohol packages. They are not discounting the Replenish or Refreshment packages, unfortunately.

• 11 months later...
Is 20% the biggest discount any of you have seen?

Lisa N

That's the biggest discount I've seen pre-cruise, but onboard Diamond Plus get 30% off and Pinnacle get 40% off.

Thanks Bob! And I hear you are a reliable source! Better go purchase :D

Lisa N.

Keep checking the price in your Cruise Planner. If it goes down, cancel your package and re-order. You can do this up to 3 days before the cruise.

That's the biggest discount I've seen pre-cruise, but onboard Diamond Plus get 30% off and Pinnacle get 40% off.

Any discount for Diamond members? If so, would the discount apply for packages that might be offered on let's say Day 5 of the cruise? What about the 10 for $pkg. if it is offered?

This is my first time purchasing a drinks package. I'm in the UK and it's around £40 a day plus gratuity. Is there a chance that could be discounted? I purchased 1 package plus one which included internet at around £47 per day. I'll keep an eye on prices if you all think I've paid over the odds lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any discount for Diamond members? If so, would the discount apply for packages that might be offered on let's say Day 5 of the cruise? What about the 10 for $pkg. if it is offered?

I've seen 20% off for Diamond, but others have reported no onboard discount for Diamond. The discoutn for Diamond may not be reliably fleetwide.

This is my first time purchasing a drinks package. I'm in the UK and it's around £40 a day plus gratuity. Is there a chance that could be discounted? I purchased 1 package plus one which included internet at around £47 per day. I'll keep an eye on prices if you all think I've paid over the odds lol.

Yes, there is a chance prices may change. You should be able to cancel and re-order if you see a better price.

Last year-there was a weekend that ours was on sale at 25% off-was only for that weekend-we missed it since I do not look every day-heard about it on our roll call-HAVE never seen it since that low- I would book it at 20% off-just in case-we had the 20% off-so it was not a big deal- I just love a BARGAIN!:D

I am sailing next week on Anthem of the Seas and cancelled my deluxe drink pkg and rebooked it for $90 savings. When I 1st booked it was at 20% off so it dropped this week. Yeah I like a bargain. So for the 9 night cruise paying $414.15 for the deluxe drink pkg.

I booked the Oasis in January of 2018. When I go into the cruise planner, it has no options to purchase a drink package. Is it too far out? When are they normally available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I booked the Oasis in January of 2018. When I go into the cruise planner, it has no options to purchase a drink package. Is it too far out? When are they normally available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

..I am booked on Grandeur April 2018 and also the cruise planner not showing any beverage packages and/or prices....you need not worry probably just RCI doing some accounting ...I check the planner weekly as a habit so as to not miss any sales or discounts.. have a great day

..I am booked on Grandeur April 2018 and also the cruise planner not showing any beverage packages and/or prices....you need not worry probably just RCI doing some accounting ...I check the planner weekly as a habit so as to not miss any sales or discounts.. have a great day

We are booked on Symphony May 18 and ours is showing but looks high at the minute.

I have just booked for Indie in 5 weeks, £43 a night inclusive, think Symphony at the minute is £43 then 18% on top