Priority tendering in ports for Aqua Class??

Go-Bucks!

In the list of benefits for Aqua Class it says "priority disembarkation" which I assumed meant that there is a lounge to wait until your disembarkation time has arrived and then a quick walk out.

But some others I've discussed this with say that it also includes getting priority tender tickets. Is this true? Just curious.

Also, what is "On-demand wellness programming?" :confused:

This is from a thread i found doing a search for Aqua Class Amenity Review --

"20. Special Programming and Wellness Classes – 0 / 5

This was just sad. The listing makes this sounds like there will be special classes in the gym or spa for Aqua Class guests, but all this consists of is a couple of programs on your stateroom TV that really have no value. "

Edited by cruisestitch

Rarely do you need to be on the 1st tender, WHEN there is a tender port. If you do need to be 1st off...get there early!

Not trying to be first off . . . we're just part of a private excursion with many Elite folks and trying to determine if we can get off with them as they have Priority Tendering.

So, as to the question I posed, do you know if AQ class gets priority tendering? Or will the others have to wait for us to take a later tender?

Not trying to be first off . . . we're just part of a private excursion with many Elite folks and trying to determine if we can get off with them as they have Priority Tendering.

So, as to the question I posed, do you know if AQ class gets priority tendering? Or will the others have to wait for us to take a later tender?

No (as I said in an earlier post). Aqua Class does not get priority tender tickets (we've been in AQ every cruise).

Edited by CFCTampa

AQ does not get priority tendering. However, I would speak to Guest Relations and explain your situation regarding a private tour and coordinating with other pax. They might be able to work something out for you. Just be very polite, smile a lot, and don't insist to much.

As Elite, we've been able to walk to the front of the line waiting for tenders. If you have a group that's primarily Elite, you should all be able to go together. It might be a matter of going to a lounge and getting your numbers but you will all need to arrive at the same time.

I realize that we are just talking about two tender tickets, and everyone is trying to be nice and helpful, but where does it end? The priority tendering is not a perk of Aqua Class. Others have either paid for it by booking a higher class of stateroom, or have earned it by taking lots of cruises and becoming Elite. Elite members can't ask for friends to join them for Elite cocktails, (just as Aqua Class can't ask Elite members to join them at Blu.) If lots of Elite members ask for extra tender tickets for their friends, then the others who have either paid for or earned this are inconvenienced by waiting in longer lines to get on a tender. Just something to think about.