4 women charged with using RC Freedom of the Seas cruise ship to smuggle cocaine

"Four women have been charged with conspiracy to import cocaine on a cruise ship that docked in Port Canaveral, Fla. in May, according to a criminal complaint from the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida."

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/travel/news/2016/06/24/cocaine-cruise-royal-caribbean/86341770/

15ydl60.jpg

Really? 6 kilos of cocaine "under loose fitting muumuus"? [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you met them in person, you'd understand how the could have pulled this off. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It always works when I use my version of rum runners.

If you met them in person, you'd understand how the could have pulled this off. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ROFL!!

Now I'm getting strange looks at the office. [emoji23]

Hey, who can say no to a free cruise?

Yeah I was gonna say didn't they get a free cruise or something? I read about this a few days ago. I mean they must of known they would pay for the cruise one way or another.

Yeah I was gonna say didn't they get a free cruise or something? I read about this a few days ago. I mean they must of known they would pay for the cruise one way or another.

I mean, some sketchy dude approached them. Told them he'd pay for a cruise for them, plus 2k if they just picked up a little something for him in Jamaica.

They are probably thinking it's something they can stick in their pocket.. what's the worst that could happen?

Then a drug dealer on a beach in a white van straps a couple of kilos on them. They ether go for it and try to make it to the US, or they ditch the drugs and face the drug dealer in the states...

Pretty unpleasant situation but there is no such thing as a free lunch, except on a cruise... but the cruise isn't free.

I mean, some sketchy dude approached them. Told them he'd pay for a cruise for them, plus 2k if they just picked up a little something for him in Jamaica.

They are probably thinking it's something they can stick in their pocket.. what's the worst that could happen?

Then a drug dealer on a beach in a white van straps a couple of kilos on them. They ether go for it and try to make it to the US, or they ditch the drugs and face the drug dealer in the states...

Pretty unpleasant situation but there is no such thing as a free lunch, except on a cruise... but the cruise isn't free.

Not unpleasant. Stupid.

6.6kg is equivalent to ~ 14 ½ pounds or, a small bowling ball! She must have been a large (stupid) woman to think no one would notice that!

I always stay on board when we hit Jamacia. Other shore excursions are via RCL , like Haiti, so i dont have to deal with bums and thier ilk.

My first time to Jamacia was via RCL. Walked off, several people asked if i wanted to buy grass or drugs, i did a 180 degree turn and went back on board.

6.6kg is equivalent to ~ 14 ½ pounds or, a small bowling ball! She must have been a large (stupid) woman to think no one would notice that!

I always stay on board when we hit Jamacia. Other shore excursions are via RCL , like Haiti, so i dont have to deal with bums and thier ilk.

My first time to Jamacia was via RCL. Walked off, several people asked if i wanted to buy grass or drugs, i did a 180 degree turn and went back on board.

I agree with that. Our first cruise went to Jamaica and I will NEVER get off again in that port, and not only that I will not choose a cruise that stops there. I had an awful vibe when we got off there. Haiti I have never been, but I'd imagine its too far off.

I agree with that. Our first cruise went to Jamaica and I will NEVER get off again in that port, and not only that I will not choose a cruise that stops there. I had an awful vibe when we got off there. Haiti I have never been, but I'd imagine its too far off.

Haiti is excellent. A private RCL beach. They do allow some locals to set up little shops. They are anxious to earn enough to pay off their little shop and make some money. So, you have to know how to be firm yet polite when you dont want to buy. If you stay away from the shop zone you will have no issues. I like the shops and do get a few items mostly in the center buildung surrounded by the little shops

Haiti is excellent. A private RCL beach. They do allow some locals to set up little shops. They are anxious to earn enough to pay off their little shop and make some money. So, you have to know how to be firm yet polite when you dont want to buy. If you stay away from the shop zone you will have no issues. I like the shops and do get a few items mostly in the center buildung surrounded by the little shops

Thanks for the info.