Can't make additional payment online

Hello

I have a reservation that I made last year but as I was trying to pay some of my balance it says that a minimum payment of 500$ is required to hold my reservation. I already made my deposit months ago, I never make payments before final payment due date so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make extra payment before the final due date or not.

Just use the PHONE! SO easy and quick!

They're trying to pay to online. It's not unreasonable to want to pay for something online.

Old people may prefer to use the telephone because their lives are still stuck in the past, but there are more options in 2016

If you booked on board or had a booking with a reduced deposit there website won't let you make any payment less than the $500 default deposit amount. If you want to pay less than that you have to call. After the minimum is met you should be able to make payments online.

I don't make payments, but prefer to pay the entire balance online just before final payment due date.

Just once, I could not pay off a cruise online due to setting up a B2B linked (won't do that

again :(). Customer service on the phone was all too happy to gratefully accept my

credit card number to pay it off. ;) :D

Edited by island lady

I'm super irritated that I can't pay online because they linked my cruises - and never told me I would not be able to manage them online (I would have left them unlinked until the last minute if I'd known it would reduce website functionality. They website is crap to begin with!).

I'm super irritated that I can't pay online because they linked my cruises - and never told me I would not be able to manage them online (I would have left them unlinked until the last minute if I'd known it would reduce website functionality. They website is crap to begin with!).

You can call and have the cruises unlinked.

That is why I will never link them again. ;)

Learned my lesson too late. From now on, all I will do is fill out disembarkation

paper work that states "consecutive cruiser" and check with guest relations on board

to be sure I am on that B2B list for instructions on turn around day.

You can call and have the cruises unlinked.

That is great information to know Bob. Thanks!

I won't bother now since I am well past final payment and the damage has been

done. But certainly won't have them linked again in the future. :(

Edited by island lady

They're trying to pay to online. It's not unreasonable to want to pay for something online.

Old people may prefer to use the telephone because their lives are still stuck in the past, but there are more options in 2016

That's pretty funny.

I like this guy.......

But then Royal is making a new commercial trying to attract the Millennials. No matter how hard they try all my friends are telling me that I sail in a ship full of old people. No matter how bad the food or service is in carnival they have the most fun ship ( which sometimes I have to admit since they make the biggest party at sea)

http://youtu.be/qvuenTpNStg

Carnival commercial don't look that much sophisticated and most people are related to it⤵️

Edited by mcatmcat