Lawn Grill

janetz

Can anyone tell me if you are able to book the Lawn Grill once onboard?

I see it available to book online but prefer to use OBC.

Thanks ahead. :)

Yes, you can. We did on the Silhouette a couple of weeks ago for a table for 6.

Yes - Lawn Club Grill and all other premium dining rooms are bookable once on the ship. You can do it in person or via phone.

Often if it is not selling well you will be able to get a discount offer if you ask. They also often have a specialty restaurant booking kiosk set up near the entry to the Ocean Liner.

Jim

Yes - Lawn Club Grill and all other premium dining rooms are bookable once on the ship. You can do it in person or via phone.

Often if it is not selling well you will be able to get a discount offer if you ask. They also often have a specialty restaurant booking kiosk set up near the entry to the Ocean Liner.

Jim

I think you meant Murano; no Ocean Liner on the Reflection

Your somewhat correct. I was in error, I was meaning the Oceanview Café. That is usually where the have a couple crew flogging specialty restraint reservations.

Thanks for pointing it out.

My experience on the Reflection is if you wait till book on board:

1) You'll get a 30% off coupon in your stateroom for one of the specialty restaurant on the first night.

2) If you hang around the buffet, one of the waiters will try to upsell you to go to the grill the first night and give you a 2-for-1 (50%) discount.

My experience on the Reflection is if you wait till book on board:

1) You'll get a 30% off coupon in your stateroom for one of the specialty restaurant on the first night.

2) If you hang around the buffet, one of the waiters will try to upsell you to go to the grill the first night and give you a 2-for-1 (50%) discount.

yes, wait till you board for better deals:

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Edited by need2cruisesoon

If there is a special day and time you want to dine, I would book it prior to the cruise as the prime times tend to fill up quickly. Or book as soon as you get on board. On one of our cruises on Reflection, there was limited availability for the night we wanted. We had to settle for a 6 pm time as that was the only one available on that particular evening.

As for discounts, it is related to supply and demand. We have gotten 20% to 50% off --for the first night only.

IMHO Lawn Club Grille is really the best...

Went there many times and sometimes twice on a cruise. We have ALWAYS received a discount. All you have to do is ask nicely while making a reservation. I sometimes just joke with them and say: I would like to book the special for two fans...

I do it without an expectation but was never turned down. 30 - 40 % was the norm.

Also ckeck out their special events:

28-2015-09-01---At-Sea.jpg

101-P1010440.jpg

102-P1010442.jpg

Your somewhat correct. I was in error, I was meaning the Oceanview Café. That is usually where the have a couple crew flogging specialty restraint reservations.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Crew "flogging". Sounds like fun.

DON

During our Feb, sailing this year the Lawn Grill was crowded every night. Reservations were hard to come by. Don't know what ship you were on?

We've never seen a special event up there unless it was a private group.

Silhouette and Reflection. Special event was on Reflection.

In the six or seven times we went to Lawn Club Grille we seem to have been lucky all the time. Same in Tuscan or Murano...

During the Ultimate BBQ the waiter even noticed that I was only having Diet Coke and asked me if I did not want any wine. I told him I don´t drink... he looked at me and said: Oh, we are not going to charge you the full amount (89 $) then. When we received the check he only charged around 60 $ for each of us - me and my wife. When we told him that it was just me not having wine he said: Don´t worry about it.

We have had many of these kind responses on all our cruises. I guess being friendly pays off...