Size of shower

Simisimson

Hello, I have never cruised before and am looking to book for the February Majesty of the Seas Bahama cruise. I am a large person and have some mobility issues, although I walk, and wonder if the showers on this particular ship will accommodate me? I know I can request a shower chair but is the shower wide enough to let large people through?

Hello, I have never cruised before and am looking to book for the February Majesty of the Seas Bahama cruise. I am a large person and have some mobility issues, although I walk, and wonder if the showers on this particular ship will accommodate me? I know I can request a shower chair but is the shower wide enough to let large people through?

They are big enough to get into (fairly wide opening) but not really big enough to to be in, I find there are often bits hanging out, if you get my drift.

I would suggest that you request a handicapped accessible cabin. You will have no problem and will have a seat in the shower.

Enjoy your cruise

Tip for small showers from a big guy. Put your body wash in a spray bottle, spray down the walls and door, get in the shower, close door, spin around a few times, and you'll be ready to go. Speed wash! ;)

Unless you are VERY large...you should fit just fine. Hubby is 6'1" and weighs in the 250 range...he's just fine in the shower. It's not big, but you can move enough to wash!

I've got 2" on your hubby and maybe 25 lb, I still get by.

Tip for small showers from a big guy. Put your body wash in a spray bottle, spray down the walls and door, get in the shower, close door, spin around a few times, and you'll be ready to go. Speed wash! ;)

Let's see now how many times have I heard that joke while on a cruise. Countless but often true.