Deck 7 Hump JS or Deck 9 JS Oasis

Hello All!

I am looking to surprise my wife with our first JS on Oasis next year(first time on Oasis class). I currently booked a JS on the hump of Deck 7 but there is a JS on Deck 9(right in front of the hump) is available. We have never been lower than deck 8 on any of other cruises and I am wondering if the non hump Deck 9 JS would be better.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

While we've never humped on Oasis, we did deck 7 on her and a Hump on Mariner. We like being closer to the water and loved being on the hump. Pretty sure the elevation on deck 7 on an oasis class is close to the same elevation as a Voyager Libertly class and being closer to Central Park and the Boardwalk would be a plus for us. No way I'd switch in your shoes, in fact I'd do the opposite.

Only issue with deck 7 is you can't cross from one elevator bank to the other because of the sign for the Boardwalk. As long as you use the elevator bank on the side that your cabin is on, you will be fine, otherwise, you have to go up or down a level to cross over.

Only issue with deck 7 is you can't cross from one elevator bank to the other because of the sign for the Boardwalk. As long as you use the elevator bank on the side that your cabin is on, you will be fine, otherwise, you have to go up or down a level to cross over.

That's only true for the aft elevators. No problem with the forward elevators. :)

Another vote for the "hump". We were in a hump JS last year on Oasis. The large balcony was so nice! We were on deck 12 and actually thought it was too high. We are going on the Oasis again in January and opted for deck 8 to be closer to the water.

Hello All!

I am looking to surprise my wife with our first JS on Oasis next year(first time on Oasis class). I currently booked a JS on the hump of Deck 7 but there is a JS on Deck 9(right in front of the hump) is available. We have never been lower than deck 8 on any of other cruises and I am wondering if the non hump Deck 9 JS would be better.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

We have stayed on deck 7 hump in a JS twice and loved it. Deck 7 is very quiet as well. We like deck 7 because it's close enough to the Royal Promenade and to Central Park, so we can walk to both places. I vote for hump, deck 7.

• 2 weeks later...
What???

I was just as surprised! I was checking for a price drop on our Deck 7 JS on the hump and was able to get the owners suite for $150 less than the JS and an additional $100 in OBC.

I'm not sure if it was a computer glitch but I called RC and the gentleman said it was the last one and booked it for us

Thanks for the insight everyone! The cruise gods have struck me for the first time.... I was just poking around the RC site and was able to score the Owner's Suite for $150 less than our Junior Suite!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! Congrats!!!! Wishing you a great cruise!