Is there a Pinnacle Grill breakfast for Neptune Suites?

kjbacon

You'll be ordering from the same menu as the one used in the main dining room, but you'll be dining in a nicer venue. :)

As well as great, attentive service.:)

If you go early, you may be pampered by 3 waiters.:D

Cheers!

Edited by AZNative2000

So, has anyone noticed if complimentary Mimosas are available in PG at breakfast. I know they can be ordered and paid for but still wondering if the free ones are room service only.

They were room service only when we were on. I haven't seen a change on the HAL site for the suite amenities expanding it beyond room service.

Same menu - but the ingredients for some items are of higher quality.

I'll be honest with you. In decades of Pinnacle Grill breakfasts, I haven't really noticed much in the way of better ingredients. (Before you start, we're not big on orange juice.)

It's a very relaxing way to start the day, but I don't recall any menu upgrades. I'm not saying that there aren't any. It's just that we must have missed them. Please let me know what's better. - - Besides the service, flatware, etc. (Also, don't say, "Mimosas." It's a waste of good Champagne. ;) )

I'll be honest with you. In decades of Pinnacle Grill breakfasts, I haven't really noticed much in the way of better ingredients. (Before you start, we're not big on orange juice.)

It's a very relaxing way to start the day, but I don't recall any menu upgrades. I'm not saying that there aren't any. It's just that we must have missed them. Please let me know what's better. - - Besides the service, flatware, etc. (Also, don't say, "Mimosas." It's a waste of good Champagne. ;) )

Ah, come on- you haven't lived until you've had a Cristal Mimosa in a plastic cup. Yes, we did :D

So, has anyone noticed if complimentary Mimosas are available in PG at breakfast. I know they can be ordered and paid for but still wondering if the free ones are room service only.

None were served to anyone on our 21 day cruise on the Westerdam this past spring.

One couple asked for them but were told that they were for room service only.

This could be different on other ships.

Frank, I just bet that you can charm them into serving you a complimentary breakfast mimosa in the PG:D Especially if you're eating dinner there every day as well, as you like to do.

Thank you all for these helpful responses! I'm really looking forward to this perk. Is there anywhere where the menu pages are posted? I'd enjoy taking a look before we sail. This is our first time on Holland America so we will be doing a lot of comparing to be sure. So far, everything has been fabulous. Another question, does anyone know if there is dancing available for those of us nearing retirement that prefer a good, romantic slow dance?

None were served to anyone on our 21 day cruise on the Westerdam this past spring.

One couple asked for them but were told that they were for room service only.

This could be different on other ships.

That is just referencing the free one, right? If I want a mimosa at breakfast there I can pay, right?

Thank you all for these helpful responses! I'm really looking forward to this perk. Is there anywhere where the menu pages are posted? I'd enjoy taking a look before we sail. This is our first time on Holland America so we will be doing a lot of comparing to be sure. So far, everything has been fabulous. Another question, does anyone know if there is dancing available for those of us nearing retirement that prefer a good, romantic slow dance?

It's been posted here several times.

This lnk is to a post from KK and the entire breakfast menu is there. Just click here -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47241452&postcount=19

Edited by kazu

Here is a scanned copy of the new Lido Market breakfast menu that also includes a map (Signature Class):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lido-Breakfast-Menu.pdf

Here is the scanned copy of the shared Pinnacle Grill & Manhattan Dining Room Breakfast menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Pinnacle-Grill-Braeakfast.pdf