C&A how many of us are aware of this

Just because there's another way to provide feedback doesn't mean the feedback is any more likely to be acted upon.

Wow, there is a contribution! Thanks to the OP for posting. I thought for a moment of something to use the form for and tried it out. I'll report back if I get any answer.

Wow, there is a contribution! Thanks to the OP for posting. I thought for a moment of something to use the form for and tried it out. I'll report back if I get any answer.

It's probably overloaded since this was posted on the no more balcony discount in last 6 month thread

I'd like to be surprised and proven wrong, instead of hoping something will happen and be dissapointed.

Biker, who filled out the questionnaire at the site in the OP.

I understand, I'll remain optimistic, but having been on the receiving end of that type of campaign, it may be hard for the staff to weed through the numerous trivial stuff. I'll report back and follow the thread.

I hope you live long enough to receive a reply that is not their standard reply. Did you at least receive an acknowledgement that they received your email?

Did you read where it says, "This is meant for General comments." "Any questions or feedback on Specific situations needs to be handled through your TA or by calling Customer Service Contact Us."

Since we are switching from Celebrity to RCCL for future cruises, could someone give me a GENERAL COMMENT so I can fill out the form and submit it?

I can think of some specific questions but is says they don't want them.

Grace

I think a General Comment is something that effects guests in general, opposed to a specific situation which might be relative to an individual.

Thanks Chip, I know what a general as opposed to a specific comment is. I was just looking for something someone might like to have asked. The more that ask, the more attention they will pay to the question.

Grace

I started to write some comments and before I hit the submit button I realized there was no place to put any contact information for their feedback to me. Perhaps it was on the next page, I didn't get that far. I deleted my comments and decided not to send anything

M

I started to write some comments and before I hit the submit button I realized there was no place to put any contact information for their feedback to me. Perhaps it was on the next page, I didn't get that far. I deleted my comments and decided not to send anything

M

When I looked at it, I thought there was a field for the C&A number. I figured they could get contact info from that.

Sorry I did not mean to infer any lack of knowledge to you personally.

I think a General Comment would be about things like the recent changes to C&A balcony discounts that would effect many members. Or comments about the potential of member discounts on things like Drink or Dining Packages. :eek:

Thanks Chip, I know what a general as opposed to a specific comment is. I was just looking for something someone might like to have asked. The more that ask, the more attention they will pay to the question.

Grace

I'd like to be surprised and proven wrong, instead of hoping something will happen and be dissapointed.

Biker, who filled out the questionnaire at the site in the OP.

I am not sure either, for 2 reasons. One, no one has posted a link to the terms & conditions and 2, once you fill out the form with your c&a # rci will prove out their research, that most are booking more than 6 months out, it's very apparent from looking at the sigs on here.

I hope you live long enough to receive a reply that is not their standard reply. Did you at least receive an acknowledgement that they received your email?

I'll go and check my email. The site gave me an acknowledgment that it received my inquiry successfully.

This is a great thread, and the OP link is much appreciated.

I have sent my suggestions to RCI re a few things and I genuinely believe that they will listen if enough people provide balanced comments on various things - otherwise why provide the facility :)

Thanks for finding and sharing this link Chip.

Happy cruising everyone :)