Celebrity cruises' outrageously LOW prices

teecee60

So many people are complaining about HIGH prices on cruises these days... try THIS B2B...

10 October Constellation, 11 day cruise, Venice to Athens is only $409pp (military rate on an inside cabin) with $200 shareholder OBC! :eek:

21 October Constellation, 12 night cruise, Athens to Rome is only $579pp (standard rate on an ocean view cabin) with $375 OBC! :D

23 nights on Celebrity for $988pp with a total of $575 OBC... AND dirt cheap flights from AIR2SEA. :cool:

Yes...as with ALL advertised cruise prices, taxes and tips ARE extra... :rolleyes:

Yes... you need to be military to get the LOWEST deal, but standard rates are still pretty low...

Yes... they are lowly cabins... but prices are still pretty low on balconies... ;)

Yes...these prices are from an online site so you don't get Celebrity IT excellence... :p

Yes... you need to be a shareholder to get some of the OBC...

Yes... I'm sure some people will still find SOMETHING to complain about.

Edited by teecee60

So many people are complaining about HIGH prices on cruises these days... try THIS B2B...

10 October Constellation, 11 day cruise, Venice to Athens is only $409pp (military rate on an inside cabin) with $200 shareholder OBC! :eek:

21 October Constellation, 12 night cruise, Athens to Rome is only $579pp (standard rate on an ocean view cabin) with $375 OBC! :D

23 nights on Celebrity for $988pp with a total of $575 OBC... AND dirt cheap flights from AIR2SEA. :cool:

Yes...as with ALL advertised cruise prices, taxes and tips ARE extra... :rolleyes:

Yes... you need to be military to get the LOWEST deal, but standard rates are still pretty low...

Yes... they are lowly cabins... but prices are still pretty low on balconies... ;)

Yes...these prices are from an online site so you don't get Celebrity IT excellence... :p

I wish I could just move on to Celebrity, their deals are amazing.

So Teecee, does that mean you will be joining us?

Amazing how many people have booked in the past week now that the prices have dropped so low! Verandas are below $900 pp on the 12 night cruise. What a deal! Sadly, all suites are taken.

Love those deals after final payment.

The one you highlighted is amazing.

They want to fill the ship!

Have a great cruise.

I wonder what the people who booked these when they first came out think? There's a growing number of people who think booking early is the best time to get the lowest price.

I wonder what the people who booked these when they first came out think? There's a growing number of people who think booking early is the best time to get the lowest price.

I think booking early gets you the best stateroom availability...not sure on the price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

is that you Fred? Are you doing the Oct Reflection TA?

norma

I'm on the Jewel OTS transatlantic on 6 November, Rome to San Juan. Got an inside for $487pp w/ $100 OBC ;)

Prices for the Flex T/A have dropped from over $1000pp last month to only $779pp now... and they still have over 100 cabins open.

You guys get into Miami early on the 5th... SSOOO...I guess I COULD get off the ship, and hop a same day flight back to FCO to do the Jewel T/A the next day. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Hey... it could happen... :p

Edited by teecee60

Actually, a couple of friends of mine have their yearly summer vacation trip to the Greek islands and did mention it felt pretty awkward sitting in the bar drinking beer while the refugee buses went by. This year at Rhodes they did not see any refugees, but last year they did see plenty at Kos.

I booked a year early and our price has been reduced by almost $1,100 pp. When we can get Aqua for less than $120 pp per day, I think we got quite a deal. Looking forward to our first experience with Blu.:)

Our cheapest Med cruise ever!!

Edited by MVPinBoynton

Just off Equinox - certainly not luxurious. Food quality has gone down. All inclusive nature is attracting a new class of clientele and the move away from formal night has led to a very different vibe on board (in a negative way). Felt like far less staff too as service levels had dis improved.

Alas, for some of us, book early for the cabin we want, thus price can be secondary or tertiary...

Just a thought...

bon voyage

I agree you must usually be flexible about cabin location to take advantage of some of these reduced prices. However, I cruise solo and to save $2,500 on the aforementioned Holy Land cruise I was more than happy to switch from a C2 with a larger balcony to a C3 guarantee and take my chances rather than being locked in to a specific cabin. I am very satisfied with the cabin I got and will use the savings to fly business class to and from Europe or spend a week in Paris!

I guess it is really a matter of personal choice.

Actually, a couple of friends of mine have their yearly summer vacation trip to the Greek islands and did mention it felt pretty awkward sitting in the bar drinking beer while the refugee buses went by. This year at Rhodes they did not see any refugees, but last year they did see plenty at Kos.

we had 5 Greek stops in May and not one sighting of a refugee. I'm sure if you went Island to Island you'd find them, but not the ones that the ships stop at.

OP...awesome deals as usual :)

The 10th oct cruise out of Venice was one I was looking at booking at the start of this year. I didn't book it as the price was ridiculously high!!!

I was using a uk travel agent and prices also included the flights but I couldn't understand why a con-class balcony for a 11 day cruise on the constellation was over a £1000 pp more than the 11 day eastern med, out of Rome ( Reflection) I booked for the end of Aug!!

... no wonder why they have had to reduce prices!!

I don't think everyone can get dirt cheap airfare, it depends on where you live doesn't it?

AIR2SEA has flights to Venice for UNDER $400pp from JFK, ATL, MIA and CHI... the prices SKYROCKET to $420 from DEN or LAX. :eek: :D

So Teecee, does that mean you will be joining us?

I would absolutely LOVE to do these two cruises... then hang out in Rome for 4 days...then hop on the Jewel for my transatlantic! :cool: ;)

Unfortunately, the cold, cruel world of economic reality has crashed down upon my fantasy-land-of-cruising. :( :p

Edited by teecee60

We recently booked the October 21st trip (12 Nights Constellation). We were not supposed to sail again until January 2017, but the pricing was just too fab on this one to let it go.

We amazingly scored a Suite Guarantee @ $2219 CAD (less than ~ $1800 pp USD) PRIOR to final payment, via the Celebrity Web Site booking. This is with ALL FOUR PERKS in ... plus, an additional $200 OBC post thank you promo. I've said to friends, X is practically paying us to be on this cruise (value of perks, considered!).

AND we were able to score the exact cabin that we wanted - a CELEBRITY Suite facing the Aft on the Deck that we wanted :)

Most excited about the itinerary (Holy Land) and the pricing was brilliant.

Yes! there are deals out there, if you are looking.

Heather

Edited by hvbaskey