All Great Things Must Come to an End...

Andy

Andy:

You and your Mom are really very special people. Thank you for everything you've done to keep these discussions civil. I know that you've wanted to do something more and you now have the opportunity. Only the best as you move forward.

My wife and I join in the chorus wishing a bright future at your new employment. Thanks for all the time and effort you have given to this forum to make our cruising experience a better one. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Andy,

I wish you nothing but the best, especially because you deserve it, doing things you are passionate about. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family, mostly your mom. I hope our path will cross again on some Celebrity or other ships.

Isabella

Andy,

I am so very happy for you. It is so nice to see a hobby turn into an income producing endeavor. You have been such a pleasant moderator and such a help in providing valuable information and recommendation to all of us. I am glad that we don't have to say that you will be missed, since you won't be gone from CC; just involved in a different way. Congratulations and much success in your new position.

I am so glad that we got to meet on the Solstice christening cruise. Hopefully our paths will cross again on a cruise or just running into each other here in south Florida.

Andy,

You're a true gentleman and a terrific host/moderator. Whoever steps in to fill your shoes hosting this board has their work cut out for them!

Wishing you nothing but the best in your new adventure, both professionally and personally.

BEAV

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your incredibly kind comments. I'm overwhelmed !

For those wondering if we'll meet again on future cruises - I don't see any reason why not ! As always, it will be my pleasure to meet you. I'm the big guy with the mustache sleeping by the Pool, virtually every day :). All of our current bookings remain. When I'm sailing, I will be sure to post on the Roll Calls. Our next sailing is on Eclipse 11/13/16.

As mentioned earlier, I plan to remain active on this forum. We haven't decided on my new member name yet - but as soon as that's finalized, I will post it on this forum.

I will say hi when you are disembarking, we are boarding on the 27th for our 14 night on Eclipse! Cheers and Thank You!

"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end" U.K.LeGuin

And most journey's tend to lead to the beginning of yet another adventure.

Congrats Andy.

EW

(ps: I have stayed in touch with Miriam, and will tell her of your news.)

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your incredibly kind comments. I'm overwhelmed !

For those wondering if we'll meet again on future cruises - I don't see any reason why not ! As always, it will be my pleasure to meet you. I'm the big guy with the mustache sleeping by the Pool, virtually every day :). All of our current bookings remain. When I'm sailing, I will be sure to post on the Roll Calls. Our next sailing is on Eclipse 11/13/16.

As mentioned earlier, I plan to remain active on this forum. We haven't decided on my new member name yet - but as soon as that's finalized, I will post it on this forum.

Host Andy "Emeritus"

Just Andy