Deal Alert - 5 Night Majesty sailing

Yes I also called the redeployment desk and they told me I was fine but thanked me for calling them. They gave me an additional $100 OBC. Now we have $150.

Onboard Credits - Currency Guest #1 Guest #2

Edited by jimkathyd1

Yes I also called the redeployment desk and they told me I was fine but thanked me for calling them. They gave me an additional $100 OBC. Now we have $150.

Onboard Credits - Currency Guest #1 Guest #2

Were you already booked on the 3 day that turned into a 5 day?

Looks like someone chartered the Majesty and Royal has made a unique 5 day sailing. Nassau, CocoCay and Grand Bahamas January 19th, 2018

Great prices,

Insides $237

Oceanview $265

Suites $657

By the way, thanks for posting this. The timing isn't right for me, but I gave it serious consideration after seeing your post.

I really said nothing. I got the email to call they said I should not have gotten the email because I was already booked on the 5 day. She said thanks for the call though and we are going to give you $100 OBC. I said cool so I will have $100 instead of the fifty? She said no we would have $150 total OBC and thanked me for calling.

Looks like someone chartered the Majesty and Royal has made a unique 5 day sailing. Nassau, CocoCay and Grand Bahamas January 19th, 2018

Great prices,

Insides $237

Oceanview $265

Suites $657

Thank you! Just booked..it will be fun to go to Grand Bahama..I have not been there in years!

SO I called RCI yesterday with regard to the emails advising of canceling and to see about the $100 OBC. I was told since I didn't personally receive that email there is no OBC and the cruise is not canceled etc. Fine blah blah OK I don't care.

SO about 5 pm today I received a VM message from RCI to call them about my 1/19/18 Majesty cruise which has been redeployed and they have alternative dates and OBC!!! REALLY!!?? :mad:The cruise is available to book and nothing on the website indicates any problem.

Anybody get a phone call from RCI today???

Edited by torpeedo

SO I called RCI yesterday with regard to the emails advising of canceling and to see about the $100 OBC. I was told since I didn't personally receive that email there is no OBC and the cruise is not canceled etc. Fine blah blah OK I don't care.

SO about 5 pm today I received a VM message from RCI to call them about my 1/19/18 Majesty cruise which has been redeployed and they have alternative dates and OBC!!! REALLY!!?? :mad:The cruise is available to book and nothing on the website indicates any problem.

Anybody get a phone call from RCI today???

The call that you received was about the original 3 day cruise being cancelled. Their system is a bit messed up to say the least.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The call that you received was about the original 3 day cruise being cancelled. Their system is a bit messed up to say the least.

Thank you, that's what I thought. The redeployment line is not answering so I'll call again!