Mini suite question

greenfroggie

It depends on the ship. Minis on the Royal and Regal (and soon to be Majestic) Princess do have curtains that can separate the areas. But none of the Grand or Gem class ships do. The Coral and Island Princess do not. I don't know about the minis on Pacific, Dawn or Sun Princess.

It depends on the ship. Minis on the Royal and Regal (and soon to be Majestic) Princess do have curtains that can separate the areas. But none of the Grand or Gem class ships do. The Coral and Island Princess do not. I don't know about the minis on Pacific, Dawn or Sun Princess.

The Pacific does not have a curtain dividing off the sleep area from the sitting area ..... the layout of a mini on that ship is entirely different from the other ships, in that the cabin is nearly square, as opposed to being elongated between the door from the corridor to the exterior wall on the grand class ships. On the small ship, the loveseat is located on the side wall near the sliding door to the balcony.

Do the forward facing minis with the metal fronted balcony on the lido deck on Royal have the divider curtain? I couldn't really tell the various photos that have been posted but can anyone who's been in one of these cabins confirm yes or no? From the photos they don't look as large as the side facing minis on the lower decks, so I was wondering if they'd done away with the divider.

There is a post where someone made their own divider with magnetic hooks they put on the ceiling and attached a curtain/shower curtain with grommets. It looked very nice and did the job.

Great idea, I must say.

That would be me. Unfortunately, to use it in a mini makes the "bedroom" really, really, really, dark.