Live From The Caribbean Princess Iceland & Norway Explorer September 5, 2016

Woobstr112G

caribbean_bridge.jpg?1474536549065

Good morning from the Caribbean Princess. We are rapidly closing in on docking at most likely the Brooklyn Cruise terminal (I hope:D, because that's where our car service will be). The lights of the channel as we sail down the hudson are clearly visible. Just sitting here in my room waiting for the time we make our way to Club Fusion where we will sit until our number is called to disembark. Car service will be taking us to JFK for a direct flight home to LAX. While this cruise, including the cabind, have been great, it will be good to get home. Besides, I'll have my next adventure to start planning for.

Take Care All.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Thanks for a great live from, Bob. Have enjoyed every minute of following along and living the dream through you and Holli. I missed a TA this year, but hoping to do a spring TA in 2017. All the best to Holli.

Susan

Hello Susan. Hope all is well. I am trying to get Holli to do the Royal (yup, I said Royal) T/A in Oct of next year. I even had a group of roll call members, who are sailing the cruise, try and convince her to give me the okay to book. I'm not holding out much hope, but you can never say never I guess.

I will pass on your regards to Holli.....:):):)

Bob

Looks like it was a great cruise Bob. Welcome back. When you get your pictures up I will certainly enjoy them. I love the ports on this cruise.

Hello David. It was a great cruise. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get my pictures uploaded to my flickr page. I have about 95% of them categorized/touched up waiting to be uploaded. The only delay will be scanning the patters and port guides.

Bob

Just finished reading your excellent reports and thoroughly enjoyed it. One question regarding Princess@sea app: do you need to connect to wifi in order to use it?

Your laptop/device will connect to the "Caribbean Princess" wifi portal and the Princess at Sea App.....:):):)

Bob

Hi Bob,

Sounds like you had a wonderful cruise again like we did last year when we sailed with you. I didn't see this LIVE until today. We got back last week from a 10 day roundtrip from San Francisco to Alaska, not the TA we originally planned but a wonderful cruise with fantastic weather. Next year hopefully we will get to do a couple TA's again, they are our favorite.

Donna

Hi Bob,

Sounds like you had a wonderful cruise again like we did last year when we sailed with you. I didn't see this LIVE until today. We got back last week from a 10 day roundtrip from San Francisco to Alaska, not the TA we originally planned but a wonderful cruise with fantastic weather. Next year hopefully we will get to do a couple TA's again, they are our favorite.

Donna

Hi Donna. Hope all is well. I'm glad you enjoyed your recent Alaska cruise. I know what you mean about T/A's. The are my favorite by far. Trying to get Holli to agree to more is becoming increasingly harder......:D:D:D

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Just finished reading your excellent reports and thoroughly enjoyed it. One question regarding Princess@sea app: do you need to connect to wifi in order to use it?

The ap is not used anymore. Once on board set your laptop/smart phone/etc to the caribbean.Princess.com web site. You will have to establish a login and password which is very easy. My laptop and smart phone both remembered the login and attached immediately. The website does not use the internet but rather intranet so no charges are incurred. It was very helpful on the CB and allowed me to see the daily program and my folio at anytime. The Regal/Royal internal website is more informative however.

You can always go to princess.com and explore their website for free at any time.