Bar prices Golden princess

jeep1

There are other benefits to not drinking every day (when not cruising) ... it helps keep the weight down. :p

I am happy to drink on holidays but not too much. It is hard to handle all the alcohol as you get older. Besides there are other ways to keep the weight down and by drinking too much there is nothing worst than living on little sleep to get up to take a leak in the middle of the night.

I like to drink but not too much. I could probably get up to 4 glasses of wine in an evening spread out from dinner to just before midnight but that would be my limits if I tried.

My last cruise I had enough onboard credit to pop open a bottle of dom perignon and I will probably do it again on the Golden Princess on the November relocation cruise. My attitude is forget the package and use the credit because it balances better I think.

So does a Kale diet, slammin it have dropped 6 and 7 kilos respectively, wont be coming back like that.:eek:

heaps veges, heaps salads, no processed food what so ever, and very little sugar.

getting ready for those yummy sauces.

Your body will probably experience sugar and salt shock on the cruise. :eek:

Although Dawn was the worst for salt, Golden wasn't too bad.

My last cruise I had enough onboard credit to pop open a bottle of dom perignon and I will probably do it again on the Golden Princess on the November relocation cruise.

Sadly my days of enjoying Dom Perignon are over. I am cursed with a reflux problem that champagne exacerbates. :( :( I rarely drink sparkling wines these days and if I do, I pay for it that night. :(

It is the salt air that adds weight for me, and the ships laundry that shrinks my clothes.

:(

And then those salt particles jump to the clothes that got left at home and shrink them.

I've sworn for years that at Christmas someone breaks into my chambers and runs in the seams on my Bar Jacket, can't have anything to do with seconds if mums Christmas Pud, ( or even 3rds):eek::cool:;)

One of the reasons I book balconies.

Couldn't afford a balcony for the PNG cruise. I managed to get a very good inside cabin for half the price of the equivalant balcony. The savings pays for the drinks package and full cruise Sanctuary access for the 20 days and I still have a large chunk of change left over. :eek: :D

And then those salt particles jump to the clothes that got left at home and shrink them.

The other thing is the gel that they supply in the showers, it is very similar to the shampoo. This is very confusing but also very bad if you mix them up, as we all know that most shampoos add body.:(

Couldn't afford a balcony for the PNG cruise. I managed to get a very good inside cabin for half the price of the equivalant balcony. The savings pays for the drinks package and full cruise Sanctuary access for the 20 days and I still have a large chunk of change left over. :eek: :D

Good pick up for you.

I would prefer the balcony for that sort of cruise as well although they are very expensive on P&O and the smaller Princess ships.:(

Good pick up for you.

I would prefer the balcony for that sort of cruise as well although they are very expensive on P&O and the smaller Princess ships.:(

Actually I prefer an inside cabin for the longer cruises with lots of sea days. We're hardly in our cabin anyway, just to sleep, shower and change, and the views from the Sanctuary are much better. I'd rather spend the extra there.

I do book balconies if it's cost effective - ie when I can get a drinks package as a perk like on Celebrity. We did enjoy the balcony on the NZ cruise although, again, we didn't use it that much. Too busy doing other stuff.

So does a Kale diet, slammin it have dropped 6 and 7 kilos respectively, wont be coming back like that.:eek:

heaps veges, heaps salads, no processed food what so ever, and very little sugar.

getting ready for those yummy sauces.

Hey that's what I'm doing too, lots of veges, salads, lean protein, healthy fats, no wheat, no soy, no dairy, no sugar.....I'm looking good....my cruise body is all ready to go five months out....just have to maintain it until then.

I have been too-ing and fro-ing from the AIBP for ages now.....with all the delicious food on board I really need to be mindful of putting on weight and purchasing the AIBP means tons of loaded calories...."sigh''. My strategy to combat at least the sweets I'll be eating (I'm not going to deprive myself on holiday) is a 'no lift cruise', just pretend there's no such thing and use the stairs and make liberal use of the gym every day.

Hey that's what I'm doing too, lots of veges, salads, lean protein, healthy fats, no wheat, no soy, no dairy, no sugar.....I'm looking good....my cruise body is all ready to go five months out....just have to maintain it until then.

I have been too-ing and fro-ing from the AIBP for ages now.....with all the delicious food on board I really need to be mindful of putting on weight and purchasing the AIBP means tons of loaded calories...."sigh''. My strategy to combat at least the sweets I'll be eating (I'm not going to deprive myself on holiday) is a 'no lift cruise', just pretend there's no such thing and use the stairs and make liberal use of the gym every day.

Makawe that's our gig.

No processed.

No grains.

Very little bread.

No Dairy.

Soy (yes)

No Potatoes.

Eggs, avocados.(no prob)

Animal fat(yes, the brain craves fat)

Heaps of fish.(4 fish meals a week,2 chicken,1 red meat.)

And we cook in coconut oil. We wash our bodies and hair in coconut oil.

Diced pumpkin,carrot,Sweet potato,diced bacon,any sort of vege, stir fried in coconut oil, yummy.

Then just add a little protein, or a poached egg. Done.

Heaps of barra and salmon.

And for Mic, ya can use 2 straws as chop-sticks and chuck away the coconuts or use them as bowls.:p

Edited by mrs and mrs

Makawe that's our gig.

No processed.

No grains.

Very little bread.

No Dairy.

Soy (yes)

No Potatoes.

Eggs, avocados.(no prob)

Animal fat(yes, the brain craves fat)

Heaps of fish.(4 fish meals a week,2 chicken,1 red meat.)

And we cook in coconut oil. We wash our bodies and hair in coconut oil.

Diced pumpkin,carrot,Sweet potato,diced bacon,any sort of vege, stir fried in coconut oil, yummy.

Then just add a little protein, or a poached egg. Done.

Heaps of barra and salmon.

And for Mic, ya can use 2 straws as chop-sticks and chuck away the coconuts or use them as bowls.:p

The salmon...oh the salmon, I eat that all the time, so delicious and I make my own almond nut butter with toasted almonds, blend it up and use it as a dip with vegetables.....scrumchious.

Sadly my days of enjoying Dom Perignon are over. I am cursed with a reflux problem that champagne exacerbates. :( :( I rarely drink sparkling wines these days and if I do, I pay for it that night. :(

I have been living out by drinking the drinks seen in my favourite James Bond movies and I do mean the real James Bond movies not the modern garbage when daniel craig came along and they stuffed up the whole series.

Though in reality I prefer drinks like sherry, whiskey or port (all the old folk drinks with a high enough alcohol content to enjoy it with as little drink as possible).

I have been living out by drinking the drinks seen in my favourite James Bond movies and I do mean the real James Bond movies not the modern garbage when daniel craig came along and they stuffed up the whole series.

Though in reality I prefer drinks like sherry, whiskey or port (all the old folk drinks with a high enough alcohol content to enjoy it with as little drink as possible).

Oh I thought all those dudes drank Martinis,shakin not stirred.