Signature beverage package

forevertravel

Actually, the Signature Beverage Package costs $51.xx ($51 and change; I don't know the cents, but think it's $0.75) per person per day. That does include the service charge.

Just break out the ol' calculator and get the total.

Actually, the Signature Beverage Package costs $51.xx ($51 and change; I don't know the cents, but think it's $0.75) per person per day. That does include the service charge.

Just break out the ol' calculator and get the total.

To be even more precise (by breaking out the ol' calculator as RuthC suggests) the retail cost of the Signature Beverage Package including 15% gratuity, priced on HALs "indulgences" pages, is $51.69 per person per day. Based on double occupancy, since everyone in the cabin over the legal limit as defined in the fine print on HALs website somewhere, that amounts to $103.38 daily.

Sometimes when it's included in promotions like Explore4, it works out more or less than this, depending on timing and whatever incantations you invoke. Whether it's worth it or not is like anything else: up to you. :)

As far as I know from experience, it applies to any beverage you purchase and don't specify that you want charged to your account separately. There has been talk that HAL is moving towards only counting alcohol towards the 15 beverage limit on other threads.

Edited by 0bnxshs

From HAL's website -

"Our convenient, affordable Signature Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at a $8.00 or lower menu price. Up to 15 beverages per day. * Prices are per day; Signature Beverage Package for $44.95* per day, per person a 15% service charge is not included and will be automatically applied to your purchase. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. Up to a 15-drink maximum per day. All adults over 21 years old booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. Participants may order only one drink at a time. No sharing is permitted. Excludes Mini Bar, In-Room Dining, & beverages on Half Moon Cay. Packages are not transferable or refundable. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason; including refusing service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated customers. Must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors."

• 4 weeks later...

The Signature Package is being offered on a cruise I am considering with the "Explore4" offering. I'm just wondering...what kind of cocktails are available for the $8.00 limit?...and how is the wine by the glass at that price? Thanks for any info!!! :) LuAnn

I'm just wondering...what kind of cocktails are available for the $8.00 limit?

Most cocktails that people order do come in under the $8.00 SBP limit. A customary price is $7.95, and sometimes $7.45.

The Signature Package is being offered on a cruise I am considering with the "Explore4" offering. I'm just wondering...what kind of cocktails are available for the $8.00 limit?...and how is the wine by the glass at that price? Thanks for any info!!! :) LuAnn

Her is the current Beverage Manu that I scanned May 2016:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1-1.pdf

• 3 months later...
The regular Signature Beverage Package costs about $55 a day per person. That includes the 15% gratuity. And each person over the age of 21 staying in the same cabin must buy the package. No drinks over $8.

Now -- the Koningsdam does offer a more expensive Beverage package but I do not know the cost of it.

so if my cabin mate ( a friend ) has a medical condition that prevents her from drinking, I can't purchase the beverage package for myself?

I didn't see any martini's listed on the menu for $8.

We just got off Eurodam using the Signature Package. My husband could order a martini (or a double martini which would simply count as 2 of the 15 drinks)and usually had Absolute.

so if my cabin mate ( a friend ) has a medical condition that prevents her from drinking, I can't purchase the beverage package for myself?

I am 99% sure I read somewhere that if there is a documented medical condition, they would make an exception. I KNOW that someone will help me out on that.

From HAL's website -

"Our convenient, affordable Signature Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at a $8.00 or lower menu price. Up to 15 beverages per day. * Prices are per day; Signature Beverage Package for $44.95* per day, per person a 15% service charge is not included and will be automatically applied to your purchase. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. Up to a 15-drink maximum per day. All adults over 21 years old booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. Participants may order only one drink at a time. No sharing is permitted. Excludes Mini Bar, In-Room Dining, & beverages on Half Moon Cay. Packages are not transferable or refundable. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason; including refusing service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated customers. Must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors."

Question... as a newbie to HAL - I have a question. Is coffee, water and soft drinks counted towards the 15 drink max?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question... as a newbie to HAL - I have a question. Is coffee, water and soft drinks counted towards the 15 drink max?

It's a maximum of fifteen beverages which include any liquids you could drink but would normally have to pay for. Only coffee, tea, tap water, and, maybe, lemonade are free. You pay for all other things. BTW, only water from the tap is free. If it's bottled water, there is a charge.

They were on the Eurodam in December. We hit the 15 drink limit. -- And believe me when I say that we're not teetotalers. We did have a retreat cabana which came with two large bottled waters each day and sparkling wine in the afternoons, so that cut down on what we used the SBP for, but we still had some headroom. If you are concerned that you are going to be cutting it close, you can always pay for your specialty coffees, sodas, waters, or other inexpensive drinks, saving your SBP "15" for things that cost the most.

Does the beverage package cover drinks in specialty restaurants if my dad is lucky enough to find a glass of red for under $8

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've only seen one wine list for the pinnacle grill and the cheapest red is $8.50 per glass.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pinnacle-Grill-Beverage-List.pdf

I've only seen one wine list for the pinnacle grill and the cheapest red is $8.50 per glass.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pinnacle-Grill-Beverage-List.pdf

Thanks he can go on the dry for dinner I usually don't mind spending but the budget is super tight so he can have soda for dinner and his wine after or before his liver will thanks him

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks he can go on the dry for dinner I usually don't mind spending but the budget is super tight so he can have soda for dinner and his wine after or before his liver will thanks him

Sent from my iPad using Forums

He could carry a glass in from a nearby bar. Steak without wine makes me feel sad:(

• 3 weeks later...