ChoiceAir/Celebrity web site

Ox Fan Cruiser

I rarely even look at what the Choice Air flight options are. For my last two Choice Air flights I found routing/pricing on Google Flights that I liked, checked the Choice Air site only to see that routing wasn't there. A quick call to Choice Air providing them with the details resulted in a quote on those specific flights.

Don't limit yourself to the routing options that the site defaults to.

I rarely even look at what the Choice Air flight options are. For my last two Choice Air flights I found routing/pricing on Google Flights that I liked, checked the Choice Air site only to see that routing wasn't there. A quick call to Choice Air providing them with the details resulted in a quote on those specific flights.

Don't limit yourself to the routing options that the site defaults to.

Can you use Airline vouchers to pay for flights on Choice Air? We were lucky and flexible enough to volunteer to take another flight and wound up with a large amount of compensation. I like the idea of Choice air for overseas travel given the uncertainties of a delay, but also would like to save money using the vouchers. We have never used choice air and are just wondering if this would work.

This was not a problem a few months ago. Used the site for the return trip only with not problems.

I'm aware that we can edit the to/from & date to what we need. I posted this as a heads up to Celebrity just in case they read these post. The way the web site search is set up, they assume that if you only need a one way flight, you want a flight TO the ship. This should be corrected.

When searching for flights using the "quick search" option you are first presented with the Round Trip setting. If you switch it to One Way it automatically removes the Return flight from your cruise. I wish it would let you choose which leg you are looking for.

Just this week purchased a one-way return flight from my cruise - Santiago back to the US -

using the online site only. Easy with no problems at all!