Shampoo, bodylotion etc. on Vision of Seas?

Ine

We will be sailing 1st time RCCL, Vision ot Seas in a regular outside cabin.

We sailed HAL and Celebrity before and in any type of cabin we always had shampoo, bodylotion, showergel etc.

I assume RCCL also supllies this?

We will be sailing 1st time RCCL, Vision ot Seas in a regular outside cabin.

We sailed HAL and Celebrity before and in any type of cabin we always had shampoo, bodylotion, showergel etc.

I assume RCCL also supllies this?

RCI will only supply bars of soap and a shampoo dispenser in the shower. You may be able to talk your room steward into bringing you other amenities.

IMG_20160903_135736.jpg

Edited by FLACRUISER99

the all in one goop makes lovely laundry soap for your swimsuit. it is not much good for anything else.

only Suites get toiletries. most people prefer their own stuff anyway. I always bring my own and we sail in suites. got a great set of refillable plastic bottles that fulfill the 3 oz rule for airlines. one bottle easily lasts me 2 weeks in all things.

• 4 weeks later...

We sailed on the Grandeur last August in an inside room and we had the small shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel every day on our bathroom sink shelf. When I used one up, it was replaced that same day. Grandeur did not have the shampoo dispenser in the shower. We also got small bars of soap on the sink and in the shower.

Back home again today. We loved our cruise in Vision, but in our oceanview rooms there were only 2 small pieces of soap, nothing else. Kind of ""cheap"" we think compared with HAL and Celebrity.

Good thing we brought our own.

Back home again today. We loved our cruise in Vision, but in our oceanview rooms there were only 2 small pieces of soap, nothing else. Kind of ""cheap"" we think compared with HAL and Celebrity.

Good thing we brought our own.

Well, that´s what you were told here, isn´t it?

Did you ask your steward for toiletries$