Celebrity Meet and Mingle = Free Internet ??

downundermatt

Have been to at least six Celebrity Meet and Mingle, and have normally received some pastries and a Morning Tea - often with the Cruise director and a few Officers (possibly the Captain) - nothing more, altho once there were some Cruise Critic giveaways .... (thanks Host Andy)

Today I was reading some members are saying they also get some free internet time for registering for the meet and mingle.

Am i missing out or doing something wrong as Ive been seemingly oblivious to this happening ??

Have been to at least six Celebrity Meet and Mingle, and have normally received some pastries and a Morning Tea - often with the Cruise director and a few Officers (possibly the Captain) - nothing more, altho once there were some Cruise Critic giveaways .... (thanks Host Andy)

Today I was reading some members are saying they also get some free internet time for registering for the meet and mingle.

Am i missing out or doing something wrong as Ive been seemingly oblivious to this happening ??

If you are elite, you get 45 minutes of internet.

We received this on the constellation in August. The code could be used for 60 minutes. The 60 minutes had to be used all in one go. Hope you get it on your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, I recall it did have to be used all in one go ;). Hope you are all well :)?

In May on Reflection there was a voucher that came with the Cruise Critic connections invite for 60 minutes of free internet, once activated it lasted for the hour then ran out. We did a B2B and also got one on the second cruise.

Yes, I recall it did have to be used all in one go ;). Hope you are all well :)?

Yes- planning our next cruise [emoji6] hope you are all well too- enjoy your upcoming cruises- you lucky people!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did NOT receive one in April(Constellation) or July(Summit).

Marie

Got it on two cruises, one of which was on Summit. One way seems to be someone asking at the Connections Party. Next day message on the phone. On another saiing someone at the party asked for asked for Specialty restaurant discount. Next day message on the phone, discount for Qsine.

Got it on two cruises, one of which was on Summit. One way seems to be someone asking at the Connections Party. Next day message on the phone. On another saiing someone at the party asked for asked for Specialty restaurant discount. Next day message on the phone, discount for Qsine.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Marie