Are there real differences between the "S" class ships?

Ox Fan Cruiser

What are the alcoves and what do they represent?

They are private cabanas that people can rent. They take up a large portion of the lawn area and block the flow in and out of the lawn. I've cruised the Silhouette three times and the Reflection once and have never seen them used but a few times. Ups the "class system" trend on ships. Seems like a very modest revenue generator -- not worth it in IMHO.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

No Quasar on Reflection?? I didn't realize that. Is there any similar type of club?

Just the reg nightclub on same deck as the Solarium rather than up top..it is smaller...and the other reg bars.Martini...etc...Quasar became a conf center...

We are among the few who enjoy Quasar esp with a good DJ...not Miami loud. Great disco style club...nice space...good bar...but not on Ref....

They are private cabanas that people can rent. They take up a large portion of the lawn area and block the flow in and out of the lawn. I've cruised the Silhouette three times and the Reflection once and have never seen them used but a few times. Ups the "class system" trend on ships. Seems like a very modest revenue generator -- not worth it in IMHO.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Thanks for the information.

There used to be Aqua Suites on the Reflection. Now they seem to be labeled Sky Suites.

It has been a couple of years, but I recall the seats in the Reflection's theater were narrower than on other S-class ships and lacked drink holders. Am I correct?

There used to be Aqua Suites on the Reflection. Now they seem to be labeled Sky Suites.

It has been a couple of years, but I recall the seats in the Reflection's theater were narrower than on other S-class ships and lacked drink holders. Am I correct?

There are drink holders in the theater on Reflection. I can verify that since I was in the Reflection theater last night watching the Beatles Tribute show.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are drink holders in the theater on Reflection. I can verify that since I was in the Reflection theater last night watching the Beatles Tribute show.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I must have been confusing it with another non-Celebrity ship.

With the exception of Reflection, are all the stateroom numbers the same?

For instance, if I want to do a search for Silhouette cabin 1234, is 1234 the same area on the other S ships?

The aft-facing cabin #s on Silhouette and Reflection are the same. The aft-facing cabin #s shift slightly on the other 3 S-Class ships (Solstice, Equinox & Eclipse).