Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Cruiseturbo, if you click my thumbnails they get larger.

Sorry for quoting with pictures, it is a hard habit to break! :)

Yes, I have clicked on the thumbnails when they are posted but you still can't see very good details. I realize some people really like them however i was just expressing that I am not a fan. The size that other folks are posting are much more enjoyable, do not require the extra time to click on each one and also are not so large that you have to scroll from side to side. Sorry I mentioned it, I will be happy with whatever pics are posted!:D

Thank you to all who will be posting on the TA. I hope you have a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I know we all slip up occasionally but please try to remember not to quote pictures.

We all have our preferences in photos. I am especially enjoying the thumbnails and the ones Karen and Brian have posted recently that don't scroll way off the page but I appreciate anyone who posts on their cruise.

Another question, do you think you will hear promptly on board if the new Oasis Class ship is named?

Roy

The new ship is named. It is called ICON. It is a new class of ship called the ICON class.

Icon may be the name of the new class of ship but I believe they were asking about the 4th Oasis class ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Exactly what I was asking. I assume there will be a lot of interest in the new ship on this crossing.

Roy