New sky lounge drinks menu [emoji106]

MR_T

Hi, not sure if it's been posted before but noticed this new drinks menu in the sky lounge last night, it also has the drink packages info in it also [emoji483][emoji106]179662f3dd2e7616d03bac08ec947c9d.jpgf9f363cd47497e0f764dc142b6a212df.jpg21c456b6e909d02da6388205c8064149.jpg7dc77c3560f5abc903c55ce0184f5497.jpg20e9659c6c9e82c46a8d0ae1c0e51b2d.jpg2147cf8c6be015ade17d657b30526204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. I do hope this marks a return to fuller menus. A few years back on our first X cruise the bars had quite extensive menus. These were reduced to very few suggestions as the drinks packages started being given as a perk. As someone who has little idea of cocktails but wants to try some, just being given a list of names didn't help. This menu is much more helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

77be1cb0c1d39ab08cf21b81eaf0212f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look in the bottom right hand corner of this flyer. It lists Signature Bars and Sky Lounge is listed. Can you get a drink at the World Class Bar having only the Classic Pkg? We couldn't on previous cruises. This is why I was questioning the Sky Lounge and whether you could get a drink on the Classic Pkg. I was worried they may have changed the Sky Lounge into something similar to the World Class Bar or the Martini Bar. There are no martinis at the Martini Bar that are on the Classic Pkg but you can order cocktails.

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr

Look in the bottom right hand corner of this flyer. It lists Signature Bars and Sky Lounge is listed. Can you get a drink at the World Class Bar having only the Classic Pkg? We couldn't on previous cruises. This is why I was questioning the Sky Lounge and whether you could get a drink on the Classic Pkg. I was worried they may have changed the Sky Lounge into something similar to the World Class Bar or the Martini Bar. There are no martinis at the Martini Bar that are on the Classic Pkg but you can order cocktails.

You can still get drinks off the classic package in the sky lounge [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the way they tied the new drinks menu into the Sky theme by using star/zodiac signs. I cruise on Dec 4th and hope the Sky Lounge is accessible to those of us who aren't tied to any of the several groups onboard. I understand that there are art auction VIPs, a "Wheat Belly" group, and a wine themed group that a large TA puts together. They may all be smallish groups, but I'm not sure. This is the Silhouette cruise immediately following the Bliss cruise.