"LIVE" from Norwegian Escape - Oct 22, 2016

Radio

Here I am friend, following as are the multitudes.

Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Thanks MedicKen . . . I wish you were sailing along. I think I owe you a Rocky Patel Premium. . .

Radio

;);)

I'm looking forward to reading about your cruise and seeing the pictures! I usually cruise on RCCL ships and I'm really excited about my March cruise on Escape.:D I've read other reviews of the ship and I cannot get enough! Thank you for offering to share with us!:) What are the dates of your RCCL Harmony of the Seas cruise?

Yes, I usually sail with RCI, but have sailed 3 times this year . . .All on different Cruise Lines.

Jan 2016 Grandeur of the Seas

May 2016 MSC Divina

Oct 2016 Norwegian Escape

I am unsure of Harmony of the Seas . . . I have several cruises "penciled" in for 2017, but some scheduling concerns need to work out.

Radio

;);)

Thanks so much!! Ill be stalking you all this week and next! I HATE to fly too but like you suck it up if need be but would rather drive or take the train anyday over a flight.

Sailing the Escape next July for my 50h birthday with my dh and leaving the kids at home!

Cannot wait to read more. Will you be doing a live review of your pre cruise hotel. Im curious where you will stay and if you liked it.

Will also look at your Divina report. I really would like to give it a try but after my cruise Ill be Platinum so want to wait until after I reach that level with NCL.

Thanks so much! Cant wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by js

Hello everyone . . . It is almost that time for me to leave on the first leg of this trip. I am about 30 minutes from BWI where I will hop on the plane to fly down to Miami.

I shouldn’t really worry so much about a flight, but I seem to always let it drag me down. I was a student pilot about 15 years ago, so the flying part doesn’t bother me so much. I guess it is just pre flight anxiety that is causing my brain to weaken. I’m not a drinker, but a nice cup of coffee may settle my nerves for just a few hours.

I will be getting into Miami later tonight, and will rent a car to drive into the city for a couple of nights before the cruise. They will be serving dinner on board so I will enjoy it before I close my eyes for a few minutes. I just purchased the new GoPro Hero 5 a few days ago and my new Google Pixel just arrived today . . . so I will be reading up on my new devices. I will have more time to play tomorrow.

My next post will be from Beautiful Miami.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

My Boarding Pass

BP1A.jpg

American Airlines

AA1.jpg

Image courtesy of American Airlines

GOpro Hero 5

GPH5.jpg

Image courtesy of GoPro

Edited by Radio

Hello everyone . . . It is almost that time for me to leave on the first leg of this trip. I am about 30 minutes from BWI where I will hop on the plane to fly down to Miami.

I shouldn’t really worry so much about a flight, but I seem to always let it drag me down. I was a student pilot about 15 years ago, so the flying part doesn’t bother me so much. I guess it is just pre flight anxiety that is causing my brain to weaken. I’m not a drinker, but a nice cup of coffee may settle my nerves for just a few hours.

I will be getting into Miami later tonight, and will rent a car to drive into the city for a couple of nights before the cruise. They will be serving dinner on board so I will enjoy it before I close my eyes for a few minutes. I just purchased the new GoPro Hero 5 a few days ago and my new Google Pixel just arrived today . . . so I will be reading up on my new devices. I will have more time to play tomorrow.

My next post will be from Beautiful Miami.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

My Boarding Pass

BP1A.jpg

American Airlines

AA1.jpg

Image courtesy of American Airlines

GOpro Hero 5

GPH5.jpg

Image courtesy of GoPro

I can't wait to see how the GoPro Hero 5 works out for you. I'm waiting for the new GoPro Karma to be released this Sunday so I can purchase everything as a bundle.

Safe travels...I hate to fly to as well. I usually need a few cocktails to help with the anxiety I get from flying. :p:)

Hello everyone . . . I am at the gate, waiting. My name is here and I should be able to board around 5:30, and the flight is scheduled to leave for MIA.

See you in a few hours. . .

Radio

[emoji6] [emoji6]

BWI Airport

0e04182f3503abddcfbfc6f9f16dff3d.jpg

2de0f30602728013d7a5c29c177f8b85.jpg

d137f8e2693356456c4aa750cc9a1cd0.jpg

ee60ebcafb683e24c27cc2b213a8360d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Radio