Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form

attilamom1217

Looked at the web site and have a question, if you don't mind. I see that they list Princess and Costa. I own 100 and some odd shares of Carnival. If I do a 14 Costa cruise, am I eligible for 200Euro OBC?

Cheers

Len

Yes, you will receive the euro equivalent of US$250.

Send in your request to the Costa address that is cited on the Shareholder Benefit page of Carnival Corp (CCL).

Dear Attiliamom,

Prind=cess shares for years facilities with Cunard too in Ca,

In the 10K ( Annula Report ) of CCL :NYSE/LSE and CUK :NYSE/LSE it shows all the coordinates.

I just did mine again in Miami, Florida of booking a Carnival Ship too. One day turnaround. I did call to verify my FAX arrived and made sure the OBC was credited to my acccount with the others too, and the Gambling Cash awarded.

Does anyone know where to find the shareholder benefit request form? The only one I can find when I 'google' is for Princess. I know Carnival owns Princess but the mailing address on the form is for Princess booking support in Santa Clarita, CA - not Carnival.

Thanks,

Debbi

Thank You everyone for the replies.

I will contact Ameritrade to send me the documents needed

And I will use that fax/email pattern to notify Carnival.

Thanks again

Cheers

I think its doubtful that Ameritrade will send you anything. You can login to your account and download a pdf of your monthly statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You everyone for the replies.

I will contact Ameritrade to send me the documents needed

And I will use that fax/email pattern to notify Carnival.

Thanks again

Cheers

Dont you have online access to Ameritrade? All you need is a print out/pdf of the monthly statement with only the pages that indicates your name and CCL shares.

[quote name=nemesees;

Do they send me the documents automatically or do I need to request them?

Since Carnival wants recent documents in order to get OBC' date=' how do I get the most recent ones acceptable?[/quote]

As others have commented, just send in a brief request with name, booking number, date and ship along with a statement with you name and CCL shares owned with acct # and other personal info blacked out to the address listed in the investors relations information. All CCL companies give the same shareholders amount, depending on the length of the cruise. Princess gives an additional $100 for Military Veterans. Wish all the lines would but glad Princess does. We have cruise on RCCL, NCL and CCL, and of the ones we have sailed CCL is by far our favorite. But, NCL is the only one, due to a "good ol' boy" agreement with Hawaii, that does a 7 day cruise in Hawaii. Though now that we have retired we will do a 15 day cruise from LA or SF on Princess.

I just logged onto my Vanguard account and click on the CCL under holdings. I pops a page with just the CCL information and I printed that. I faxed that page and a cover sheet with my cruise and booking number yesterday. I got an email from Carnival a couple hours later stating that the $100 OBC had been applied to my account.

As others have commented,.

Got carried away on Princess and forgot my most recent experience with the shareholder benefit. We booked, late, for a Sept 2 cruise and I filled out the info needed, name, ship, booking #, etc, got a copy of my Brokerage statement with the info needed. I didn't realize you could email it and have always either snail mailed it or faxed it. Cost about $4 to fax it at Krogers. I got an email from Carnival about 7 hours later stating the OBC was applied. I booked through a travel agent, get some OBC from them, so the overall price of the cruise is a bit less than directly through the cruise line, so I can not see the Carnival OBC, only the one my travel agent gave me. And because it is booked through a TA, Carnival "says" they can only see it if the TA is on the line and gives them permission to look. Makes no sense to be but I guess it doesn't have too. But I have done this a number of times in the past and have always had the credit applied from the Shareholder Benefit, so not concerned about it.

I have always taken a copy of my latest brokerage statement with me just in case the OBC fails to show up when on board. I have never needed to have it. I generally see a notice on the first day, left in my cabin, that an appropriate credit has been listed on my account.

When I hadn't seen my OBC posted for an upcoming 2019 cruise I was also told that you have to send them a current statement that is less than 90 days away from your cruise. So if you're booked February 1 of 2019 you would have to send them a statement that is after November 2018

For those interested in the time frame of granting Shareholder OBC, here is the fastest I've seen it done.

Today I am 90 days from departure, so I decided to request my OBC. (Actually, at 12:01am EDT I was able to set an arrival appointment time, but that's another topic.)

I sent an email (guestadmin@carnival.com) with a pdf copy of my brokerage statement showing the relevant 100 s/s of CCL at 10:41am. Within minutes I received an acknowledgement that my request had been received. I just now (3:56 pm) received a second email stating that the OBC had been applied. I immediately checked my cruise documents and saw that the OBC was indeed there.

So 5 hours and 15 minutes from sending request to being notified of approval. I'd say that at least this morning the CCL peeps were on the ball.

Edited by dsotm73

• 2 weeks later...
Dont you have online access to Ameritrade? All you need is a print out/pdf of the monthly statement with only the pages that indicates your name and CCL shares.

Yes, I have access and never thought I could use that as proof.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't know you could email the info, since that's not written on the instructions. I don't have a fax machine (who does anymore?) but I've always used a website called faxzero that lets you attach documents and they fax it for free, and it's always gone through no problem and I get the shareholder benefit.

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread but it helped me a few days ago when I was looking for information, so I wanted to give feedback on our experience.  We used the email address in this thread and attached a letter.  They responded 2 days later and added the OBC.  Thanks for the information!

On 10/25/2016 at 9:50 AM, attilamom1217 said:

I know all of that including the address. All I want is the link to a form for carnival. Did the research. I know the benefits. I have the address. Had ur all before the original post. Just want a form.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no form to fill out.

All you need to do is fax or email them with your cruise information at least 3 weeks prior to sailing along with a copy of your proof of ownership.  I usually get a reply back within a day or two letting me know that they have applied my OBC to my booking.

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below.

For Carnival:

NORTH AMERICA BRANDS CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE*

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

This is the number I always fax my information to.

No form required.  Just list all of the information they need.  I usually give them our cabin # as well.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, Giantfan13 said:

Looked at the web site and have a question, if you don't mind. I see that they list Princess and Costa. I own 100 and some odd shares of Carnival. If I do a 14 Costa cruise, am I eligible for 200Euro OBC?

Cheers

Len

Yup!  That's the awesome thing about owning Carnival stock, you can get the  OBC on any of their cruiselines.  We've done a 14 day on Princess and got the $250 US.  Also did a 14 day on HAL and got the $250 US OBC.  Just be sure to send your booking information to the correct cruise line.  

On 9/12/2018 at 11:49 PM, 2011mom said:

I didn't know you could email the info, since that's not written on the instructions. I don't have a fax machine (who does anymore?) but I've always used a website called faxzero that lets you attach documents and they fax it for free, and it's always gone through no problem and I get the shareholder benefit.

We have an internet Fax service through the school I work at, so I just send it from there.

• 5 months later...

My husband and I have a joint account and have 100 shares of Carnival.  

On our upcoming cruise, we are sailing together, but are listed in separate cabins (I'm with one kid, and he with the other).  

Is it possible we could get OBC for each cabin?

Just wondering..

Thanks!

2 hours ago, ForSharonB said:

My husband and I have a joint account and have 100 shares of Carnival.  

On our upcoming cruise, we are sailing together, but are listed in separate cabins (I'm with one kid, and he with the other).  

Is it possible we could get OBC for each cabin?

Just wondering..

Thanks!

If you only have 100 shares together trying to get two shareholder benefits would be the same as stealing. 

22 minutes ago, Dgshooter said:

If you only have 100 shares together trying to get two shareholder benefits would be the same as stealing. 

Guest Services can probably  transfer half of the OBC to the other cabin but not give you double the credit. I assume you're doing this so only 1 of you has to purchase the cheers package.

35 minutes ago, Dgshooter said:

Thank you... Clearly wasn't trying to "steal"!  

New to this and just didn't know what the rules were.  Realized there was $100/cabin, but didn't know how it worked if there were 2 cabins.

Thank you kindly!

I sent Carnival the same TD Ameratrade info I have sent over the years for the share holders OBC. Now because the stock info is on two sheets and the second sheet does not have my name on it only the account number they are not accepting it. The second sheet shows CCL 100 shares and the value of them. They are the ones that told me to block out the account number before sending it in.

So I just resent them the same information leaving the last 4 digits of the account number not blocked out on both sheets. I also circled the amount on bolt sheets showing the same exact amount. The first sheet includes my mane and full information the second shows my account number and CCL and the amount of stock and what it is worth today. The pages are numbered at the bottom 1of2 and 2of2 duh!

We will see what happens.

No problems with princess accepting the same one. 

• Like 1