Weirdest Thing You've Seen On Board

Cthinva

I love to people watch! [emoji102][emoji16] I don't know that's it's the weirdest, but my first cruise had a couple who wore their robes everywhere - day and night. I still wonder if their luggage had been lost or what lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not super weird.. but..

We did see a couple wearing Burger King crowns/other funny hats every day and night, even elegant night. I believe they were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They always sat front and center for the comedy shows, too.

We had a guy on a cruise who dressed like a baby, complete with diapers, bonnet, bottle, and pacifier. The entire cruise. He changed outfits but always dressed as a baby. At the beginning of the cruise he said he had lost a bet and had to dress that way....we had our doubts.

I love to people watch! [emoji102][emoji16] I don't know that's it's the weirdest, but my first cruise had a couple who wore their robes everywhere - day and night. I still wonder if their luggage had been lost or what lol Forums

Woman in her bra and panties at the pool.

I saw both of these on my last cruise. The couple in the robes I believe were only wearing the robe and nothing else. They even became the butt of many of the CD's jokes because they would always sit front row. At the hot tub after dark there were several women that only had bra and panties on and I overheard one of them answer that they forgot to pack a suit. When they would show up everyone else would leave.

When at Labadee we were looking for a spot to park for the day. We noticed a man standing about knee deep in the water wearing a thong bathing suit. He obviously had not worn one before as he was tan except for his newly exposed very white cheeks. A few hours later we were returning to the ship and in exactly the same spot there he was. His cheeks were no longer white but crimson red. I guess Forrest Gump was right, "stupid is...".

Just about everyone watches other people, but some on this forum feel like being contrary when they spend too much time in front of their computers.

Some of you folks have seen some pretty weird things; a man in diapers? Wow!

I saw a rather elderly woman sunning on deck in her "sheer" bra and panties on our first cruise 20 years ago. After 22 cruises, I still can't seem to burn that image.

But on our cruise last month, we saw a middle aged well dressed couple in a red formal dress and tux at the Chops Steakhouse eating everything with their hands. The woman ate the rice like a dog and licked all her plates after she was finished. The kicker was the couple tried to sneak out without paying their bill before being stopped by the waiter at the door. When the matradee asked for their Sign and Sail cards to pay for the drinks, the women exposed one of her breast while searching for the card tucked deep in the valleys. Not as weird as the diaper guy, but quite a show.

Burt

Edited by Beachdude

I saw a rather elderly woman sunning on deck in her "sheer" bra and panties on our first cruise 20 years ago. After 22 cruises, I still can't seem to burn that image.

Similar experience 20+ years ago ... gentleman proudly sporting his fluorescent pink "banana hammock" thong swimsuit while hanging out, literally, poolside on the perimeter seating benches. Every day. All week.

Worst moment was when he joined in the "stuff as many ping pong balls in your swimsuit as possible" game. Did I mention it was a Carnival cruise? Say no more. [emoji15]

Mrs. Dogstar & I have never forgotten, periodically chuckle, & will forever try to forget that sight burned into our memories.

Edited by Dogstar

remembered another one. On the pontoon at the Great Barrier Reef all the changing rooms were full so two elderly Germans decided to get changed on the open deck!!

He was reasonably well endowed, but sadly for his companion everything was sagging and truly heading south :eek:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of your body whatever shape it is in, but somethings are just a 'no no'.

On our first cruise back in 98, we ventured up to the sun-bathing deck to check out the view & were a little startled to see a couple of elderly women sitting in their bras enjoying the sun. Not so big a deal now but I was kinda shocked at the time!:p

A few cruises later(Carnival), we witnessed a man & woman making out on deck lounges, rather(ahem) aggressively, near the pool where kids were playing. The woman demonstrated her 'affection' in what one could call theatrical moves of a stripper/hooker. It was starting to become embarrassing & like a train wreck, those standing around(including us) or sitting nearby just watched transfixed. :eek:

Wait staff were just standing about watching too until a parent pointed it out & staff approached the couple who broke it up.