Live from the Celbrity Reflection

ericsilv3

Awesome cruise and by far the best spot on this ship is The Porch and the waiters Lazar and Gani. These are the best waiters on this ship. I felt like I was on the Mediterranean. They were attentive,accommodating and delightful people. The food was excellent, don't miss the lobster bisque, seafood tower and I loved the wings! The view, the service and the food made this a must not miss on this vacation!!

image.jpg.ccf9a0496237418d48e69de3f90ee626.jpg

How much does it cost for lunch, dinner?

Anything else non fish besides wings? Dh allergic to lobster and most shellfiah..but we would like to try it..

Do they ever have paninis there anymore... we enjoyed that.

It is basically a seafood restaurant does have a few other items but the value besides the staff and view, is the seafood. Lunch was 30 dollars I think dinner is the same with a few different menu options we were on the speciality dining plan so everything was included

I see Menu shows $30 per guest cover charge. We have our first Celebrity cruise coming Mar 2017 on Reflection. I have the impression Celebrity has many more pay-for restaurants. Even up-charge items in MDR. On Princess the only extra charge is the specialty restaurant. In five cruises we have only been to Specialty twice.

Still looking forward to Celebrity experience, just a little surprised at the extras.

I see Menu shows $30 per guest cover charge. We have our first Celebrity cruise coming Mar 2017 on Reflection. I have the impression Celebrity has many more pay-for restaurants. Even up-charge items in MDR. On Princess the only extra charge is the specialty restaurant. In five cruises we have only been to Specialty twice.

Still looking forward to Celebrity experience, just a little surprised at the extras.

Celebrity's S class ships have always had multiple specialty restaurants.

As for extra $ in the main dining room? This is the first year in 13 I have

not sailed Celebrity but in all the prior years there were never extra

charge items on the main dining room menu. If they started it in 2016,

it is brand new..

**** I just noticed the other thread about the menu in the main

dining room......I guess they are charging extra for certain items.......

The food used to be good enough without them (in my opinion)******

This extra charge is brand new..........

Awesome cruise and by far the best spot on this ship is The Porch and the waiters Lazar and Gani. These are the best waiters on this ship. I felt like I was on the Mediterranean. They were attentive,accommodating and delightful people. The food was excellent, don't miss the lobster bisque, seafood tower and I loved the wings! The view, the service and the food made this a must not miss on this vacation!!

Thanks for sharing.