Europe 2018 cruises

Coral

Coral

What time will the intineraries be released for sale in the UK at?

Late evening - with the time differences?...

Cruisefan2012

8am PST (Pacific Standard Time) should be 4pm GMT (UK). So if UK bookings open same date as US bookings, and if bookings open as planned, you should be able to view/book from 4pm onwards UK time :D. We shall see!

Grumble! You folk in the Northern Hemisphere are hogging all the ships again! :( We need another one down here for our winter season - which just happens to be the best time to do Top End and South Pacific cruises.

We're losing Dawn Princess to P&O Australia next year, and Golden is staying over for the full year to replace her. Diamond is coming down for the 2017/2018 season but both ships are heading off in March 2018. That only leaves us with two ships and Sea Princess usually does the World Cruise out of Australia. Not fair! *stamps foot and throws a tantrum* ;) :D

So happy the Royal is doing British Isles in 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am looking at this cruise too. Although I am a long time cruiser I have only been on Princess a couple of times so my question is for the more experienced Princess cruisers. All cruise lines have sales and freebees (OBC, free gratuities etc.) and other sales gimmicks but do you find the initial price offering to be the lowest sales price to book with?

bob

I am looking at this cruise too. Although I am a long time cruiser I have only been on Princess a couple of times so my question is for the more experienced Princess cruisers. All cruise lines have sales and freebees (OBC, free gratuities etc.) and other sales gimmicks but do you find the initial price offering to be the lowest sales price to book with?

bob

No. Unless you have your heart set on a particular cabin then I would wait and keep my eyes on the promotions and jump on it if one appeals to you. For example, I prefer promotions with free gratuities or OBC, we are not big drinkers so included beverage plans are not of great interest to us. Good luck!

I'm really disappointed in the high prices! :(

Was thinking of booking a transatlantic, but the prices are sky high. And there are no promotions going on (conveniently ended the day before these itineraries came out). I'll just continue to watch and see if prices might drop.

Same here. Celebrity prices are no better. .... will just keep an eye out now and wait for offers.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

As I said in another post.

When the new itineraries are due to come out, they are always offered @high prices, same was true for the new season 2017/18, as it was released by Dec. 2015.

now, as the new 2018 itineraries came out, the summer/fall 2017 runs have been dropping in prices significantly!

So for the new 2018 cruises just be patient and watch the prices...

No. Unless you have your heart set on a particular cabin then I would wait and keep my eyes on the promotions and jump on it if one appeals to you. For example, I prefer promotions with free gratuities or OBC, we are not big drinkers so included beverage plans are not of great interest to us. Good luck!

Thank you for answering my question. Your response is exactly what I was thinking.

bob

Thank you for answering my question. Your response is exactly what I was thinking.

bob

Actually I forgot to say that my favorite sales are those with lower prices, plus maybe something included!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal