ROYALBOY

I'm thinking about this time next year I will be checking cruises in 2019 since we are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in Sept. 2019 and I would like to book some cabins for our kids and grandkids to join us on a cruise to celebrate. They all need a summer cruise because of teaching positions and school/college schedules, so it would be nice if Princess released Caribbean cruises again in 2019. Doubtful it will happen two years in a row, so family members had better be happy with Alaska! Personally I prefer cooler cruises!:)

Royalboy

I`m glad I`m not the only that one that likes to plan WELL in advance !!

I should be on Dawn Princess now sailing around New Zealand but due to it being a VERY expensive trip from the UK (all things considered ) to Australia & New Zealand - I cancelled and I`m now going to Alaska on Coral Princess in September 2017 with my parents... First time with Princess Cruises.

I have that plus 2018`s cruises (with P&O Cruises UK ) booked so will be looking at cruises from Sydney to New Zealand in 2019 in due course - Must say I`m rather sad disappointed not to be on the Dawn Princess at the moment...

I see Princess Cruises as being for the BIG adventure holiday ie Australia & New Zealand, Alaska, Japan etc...

So we are saying about this time next year for 2019 ?...

Thanks all

Cruisefan2012

I'm retiring in July, 2019 and planning a celebration cruise for after that date. Would like to do LA-Sydney, then Sydney-Asia, but not sure they'll have those available as close connections. They don't have any now that I can see, but continuing to hope. :p

I'm retiring in July, 2019 and planning a celebration cruise for after that date. Would like to do LA-Sydney, then Sydney-Asia, but not sure they'll have those available as close connections. They don't have any now that I can see, but continuing to hope. :p

Unlikely.

LA-Sydney would be either a repositioning cruise around October, or a sector of a world cruise - around January or July, or a sector on a Circle Pacific cruise around July.

Cruises from Sydney to Asia are typically repositioning cruises, in late March or April.

However they sometimes have cruises from Fremantle that go to Singapore, and you could go to Fremantle on the Indian Pacific train - a great way to cross Australia. That may be feasible if it works with one of the world cruise or Circle Pacific sectors.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ