Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

9 hours ago, Nemanoxer said:

That might make the experience better, at least for me personally.

I am seriously planning to leave big ships, no matter how good they are. And that is mainly because I do not see any sense in competing with hundreds of people about the best bites at like 7 in the morning when, for the same price, I could travel on a small luxury cruise ship like let´s say Silversea and have my breakfast in a relatively relaxed manner.

Besides the shore excursion disembarkation chaos that keeps happening on big ships, that breakfast stress is my main issue with big ships. No, I do not want to have breakfast alone in my stateroom, thanks for the hint (if anybody was about to...). 

With those high ceilings, the whole matter might seem a little more spacious and, with that, somewhat more... Well... Relaxed overall. Sorry for being unclear, massive headache today.

I hope your headache is better.  Have you tried a suite on Celebrity?  It is pretty relaxing to have breakfast in Luminae.  It might be less expensive than going for a small luxury line but of course it is your buying choice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kearney said:

VT, something else to add to your list of things to checkout. I know that the Oasis had a plug for cpap...under the bed. I wonder if they have done something like that on Edge. This would avoid a tripping hazard. 

Ship is looking good. Can't wait.

I added it to the list! :classic_smile:

2 minutes ago, hcat said:

Cool! Will be heading there on Nov 27th playing that tune, unless I can talk someone into letting me see it on the 25th. Hopefully the Magic Bus will be there!! 🚌✌️

16 minutes ago, gottacruisemore said:

48832778_Screenshot_2018-11-14-17-10-332.thumb.png.8f2e50935253c8995e53e4d78b240776.png

They are missing a great opportunity to make some extra money!  We would all pay to ride with them in the flotilla!  Maybe they are concerned about the potential danger/liability of having passengers with so many boats in that area?  

4 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

They are missing a great opportunity to make some extra money!  We would all pay to ride with them in the flotilla!  Maybe they are concerned about the potential danger/liability of having passengers with so many boats in that area?  

that would be my guess. i'm not really familiar with this kind of thing, but i saw the invitation to boaters. so, a lot of for profit boats might take extra caution considering all the "looky-loos" and potential for disaster. but who knows, this can't be the first time they've done this with new boats.

9 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

It most likely will be pulled off without incident, maybe a few close calls, nothing major!

Just think of the TV coverage.. just great shots from the air as well as from shore...

bon voyage

Bo, I agree with you as South Florida is packed with crazy boaters

hopefully we can see it on tv

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Getty123 said:

Yes, they are asking people to be on their boats and even the water taxis are participating,  but too early on a Monday 

Bet there will be horns and high water  sprays!  Very exciting!