SHOW TIME CHANGED!!!!! I didn"t do it

kdnurs

I could SCREAM!!!! Doing some final checking for my Harmony Cruise next week and saw my early time for GREASE has been changed to 10:30 :mad: My grandchildren will not be awake then and a good possibility I might not be. RCI has ruined my birthday before it even gets here...UGhhhhhhhhh .....I have my confirmation from back in July my family has early viewing. What happened and if anything what can be done...so so sad right now:(

I'd call C&A and see if they can help.

I called...(still in tears)...and nothing can be done:( I have to wait to get on board and PRAY alllllll 12 of us can get in on another night. Right now allll shows are filled...If we keep the late show, the grandchildren can't see it, plus some of the adults will miss it so someone can watch the children. I know about baby sitters, but then again that is an expense we wouldnt have to pay if our original show were still an option....My Christmas spirit is shot to heck right now...Bah humbug RCI....would have been nice to have some advance notice about making changes to MY RESERVATION without MY PERMISSION:mad:....Thank you Bob for trying to help me..you are a tropper

I called...(still in tears)...and nothing can be done:( I have to wait to get on board and PRAY alllllll 12 of us can get in on another night. Right now allll shows are filled...If we keep the late show, the grandchildren can't see it, plus some of the adults will miss it so someone can watch the children. I know about baby sitters, but then again that is an expense we wouldnt have to pay if our original show were still an option....My Christmas spirit is shot to heck right now...Bah humbug RCI....would have been nice to have some advance notice about making changes to MY RESERVATION without MY PERMISSION:mad:....Thank you Bob for trying to help me..you are a tropper

Did they tell you what happened that made your reservations change? Did they discontinue an early show?

Did they tell you what happened that made your reservations change? Did they discontinue an early show?

The young man I spoke with was puzzled..he could find NO REASON or NOTATION/MEMO as to why it was canceled or why I wasn't notified. He said his best guess was because it is Christmas Day and maybe something else is going on....I am crushed. Even with that explanation, a notice would have been nice so we could make reservations for another showing. WE are at the mercy of the ship no fault of our own and may not even get to see it..The only thing I looked forward to the most to celebrate my Christmas Birthday...sniff....sniff

We received an e mail today also informing us that our reservation for Grease had been changed to 10:30. Our cruise is in March.

You are LUCKY and can make adjustments...I was never given that option. I hope you get to see it when you like...Enjoy your cruise

Oh no, that's miserable.

They changed our Grease time by 30 minutes, I got an email about it, but it was in my junk folder.

What day? If it's a night we don't have a show we can see if we can trade 4 tickets anyway. We have 8:00 on the 26th. I assume...off to check my planner to make sure ours haven't changed again.

We wouldn't mind a later show, we're missing our late dinner seating, and couldn't get reservations for Wonderland either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The young man I spoke with was puzzled..he could find NO REASON or NOTATION/MEMO as to why it was canceled or why I wasn't notified. He said his best guess was because it is Christmas Day and maybe something else is going on....I am crushed. Even with that explanation, a notice would have been nice so we could make reservations for another showing. WE are at the mercy of the ship no fault of our own and may not even get to see it..The only thing I looked forward to the most to celebrate my Christmas Birthday...sniff....sniff

Remember, you can use the standby line at any performance. You may not all get to sit together, but it's better than missing the show.

Oh no, that's miserable.

They changed our Grease time by 30 minutes, I got an email about it, but it was in my junk folder.

What day? If it's a night we don't have a show we can see if we can trade 4 tickets anyway. We have 8:00 on the 26th. I assume...off to check my planner to make sure ours haven't changed again.

We wouldn't mind a later show, we're missing our late dinner seating, and couldn't get reservations for Wonderland either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 26th is my actual birthday .....they told me that 8 PM show was full :( I was going to try to switch to that one but no luck. The Christmas Day 8 PM show is canceled

I received notification today that 3 of our 6 shows I had reserved for our March HOTS cruise had changed including Grease. We too were assigned the 10:30 PM and there is no way I will make that. The next day is a port day and that is too late to be up. I am fortunate that we still have 100 days until sailing and I could rearrange everything, but I spent another 45 minutes today changing half our shows and half our dining reservations because of this. Sorry your change is on such short notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our show time for Grease changed from 7:30pm to 8:00pm.

I have gotten notice two of our show times have changed on HOTS for our March 2017 cruise....First the comedy show was changed by 30 min. and then our Grease was changed by 30 min. Neither of these has much impact on us...hopefully no further changes do.

If the show is like the movie, should kids young enough to have bedtimes even see it? I'm embarrassed to think of how young I was when I saw the movie (and we owned it on laserdisc so I saw it's adult storylines over and over) and wonder what my mom was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but this post just makes me laugh...

you were on the phone in tears !!!!!...... be thankful that you can even cruise, and at this time of the year too, also with your family surrounding you.

Just go and enjoy yourself and don't have dramatics.. depending on the grandkids ages you might be thankful that they miss it, it has some adult story lines

I just don't ''get it''....we have cruised 11 times with RC and never once have we planned anything.....I read these boards and laugh at some of the posts.

where is the bed situated, my show times changed, there is no this or that anymore, RC has ruined my vacation etc, etc.....

You go on a vacation to relax, not organise everything like a military operation. and yes, I am ex military, I just don't get why people sweat the small stuff... I mean it's not the end of the world is it !

I could SCREAM!!!! Doing some final checking for my Harmony Cruise next week and saw my early time for GREASE has been changed to 10:30 :mad: My grandchildren will not be awake then and a good possibility I might not be. RCI has ruined my birthday before it even gets here...UGhhhhhhhhh .....I have my confirmation from back in July my family has early viewing. What happened and if anything what can be done...so so sad right now:(

could be worse- they could change it after you get on board. They moved one of the 3 shows to 10:30 just the day before the show on our cruise....

The other shows may be booked, but they won't be full. It would not be hard to get the whole group into another show.

Changes are made for various reasons, but they are all done on the ship, not in Miami.

I just don't ''get it''....we have cruised 11 times with RC and never once have we planned anything.....I read these boards and laugh at some of the posts.

where is the bed situated, my show times changed, there is no this or that anymore, RC has ruined my vacation etc, etc.....

You go on a vacation to relax, not organise everything like a military operation. and yes, I am ex military, I just don't get why people sweat the small stuff... I mean it's not the end of the world is it !

I agree! This is our first cruise and yes our March HOTS Grease show on the 2nd night was changed from 8 to 10:30 too. I went in and changed it to the 1st night at 8 but if that gets changed so be it (DH will not be heartbroken). I am a Disney vet for the past 15 years and have gotten tired of how much you have to plan everything so far in the future that its exhausting. I'm looking forward to just hanging out and relaxing and not worrying about being somewhere at a certain time!