First video from on board Seabourn Encore

Able Seaman H

We are on the ship for a few more weeks but I thought I'd post up a quick video to give everyone a flavour of the newest addition to the Seabourn fleet.

I still have some areas to film so this probably won't be the final article as such.

In the meantime please enjoy. I've included it in my live onboard thread but thought it useful as a stand alone posting to help those searching in the future.

rMJ5A4_yI5k

Henry :)

Thank you for another superb video Henry. I've enjoyed your photos too.

Encore is stunning, nothing blingy about her, very sophisticated and yet recognisable to those of us who love the O class ships as a Seabourn ship.

Wow Henry, she is gorgeous. Elegant, beautiful, luxury beyond expectation.

We did not believe Seabourn could get any more wonderful, it just did.

Love the improvements here and there around Encore can't wait to cruise on her. Thank you Henry, great video.

Well done. Thank you for taking the time.

Hear hear, Henry. Thank you for spending what must be quite a lot of time to undertake this task. Looking forward to more, and also how things go when the ship is, presumably, fuller for the next cruise. I think you said your daughter is coming on board, which will be lovely for you.:)

I try to include myself in there somewhere now for fun. Actually also included another couple who I met at the Patio Grill after they said we had previously shared a cruise and hey enjoyed that video. Thought I'd give them a starring role :)

Just had the best evening in TK Grill bar with Katy & Jonathan (from the cast) singing duet. Had us in stitches, absolute top talent and such lovely people. A true Seabourn moment...

Henry :)

We just got home last Wednesday from that the Athens/Dubai leg. You did a great job giving people a feel for the Encore. We enjoyed many of the additions, as well as some of the layout changes. We felt the basic flow of the ship was about the same as the other Odyssey class ships, but with an added floor and restaurants. thanks for the video.

Sorry for the 2nd post, had to deal with some work.....

We had the pleasure listening to Katy that night as well. I hope you got to see her with Mr Finkel, twice in the Keller lounge and in the Grand salon, AMAZING!! Fun times, missing Seabourn already.... Cheers

Looking forward to the additional video. By the way you caught my wife and I having lunch at the Patio on the first one. I didn't catch it, but Jo Anne did... Thanks

Seabourn should use it as a promo, as good, if not better then anything I have seen of from their "Pro's". Great Job, thanks for sharing... Cheers