Loyal to Royal

TonyL128

That's awesome we made diamond plus but have yet to get one pin. I'm not complaining really! We haven't gotten our crystal block for 140 cruise points either, we love to cruise and hopefully we can for many years to come!:D

We got our emerald pins but no others. Not diamond plus until the next cruise. No block at 140 points. Very inconsistent but as I am trying to declutter I don't really care.

That's awesome we made diamond plus but have yet to get one pin. I'm not complaining really! We haven't gotten our crystal block for 140 cruise points either, we love to cruise and hopefully we can for many years to come!:D

We received diamond pins three cruises in a row....so got three sets. lol

I called C&A for the block and they mailed it to us. DW has it on her desk.

We received our 140 point block on a recent Liberty OTS cruise but never received diamond pins. It was so heavy that we had to put it in our carry on to avoid paying extra for luggage on our flight home. We'll hit diamond plus on our March cruise on Serenade. We'll see if we get anything.

Good Luck and have fun along the way to get to your goal.

It will be YEARS before we go from emerald to platinum. I have accepted the challenge!

You mean from platinum to emerld status.The long one is from d plus to pinnacle at 525 cruise points.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Took our first cruise in july of 2014. Loved it so much we cancelled our disneyworld plans and stayed on freedom for 2 weeks instead. Will definitely try other cruise lines but that will have to wait to mid 2018 at least. But not before hitting d plus on our oasis cruise in oct 2017. Pinnacle will probably be not for another 7 years when we can really cruise like some of you cruise critic members.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Good Luck and have fun along the way to get to your goal.

It will be YEARS before we go from emerald to platinum. I have accepted the challenge!

Thank you! We plan to try other lines like HAL once we hit Elite/Diamond on Celebrity and RCL respectively so the climb to the next level on both these programs will be long and slow but it doesn't matter. Cruising to us is one of the best ways to holiday with two young kids in tow - you really save on the need to pack / unpack!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In addition to status reciprocity to Celebrity, you can do status reciprocity with MSC (and some other lines).

Diamond & Diamond+ will get you Black Card status on MSC which has some nice perks like chocolate covered fruit, a bottle of wine, chocolate ships, priority embarkation/disembarkation and the like.

If we didn't cruise so much on the other lines, we would be much closer to Pinnacle than we are now. :-(

But we like to try the other cruise lines -- after all, one does get tired with the diamond & concierge lounges and the DIY cappuccinos. ;-)