Goodbye to Dining Room Embarkation Lunch?

cruzysuzy

After an overnight flight from Florida to London, I would be very disappointed if we could not enjoy a quiet embarkation day lunch in the MDR on our upcoming British Isle cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess. Our plan is to have a relaxing lunch and then take a nap, unpack, stroll around the promenade deck and generally unwind during the afternoon. We have sailed on CP and sister ships before so we are familiar with the ship. However, If the rumors turn out to be true, I would be very disappointed and probably would not book Princess again. (All of us are platinum but the quiet lunch is THAT important to us seniors.) But it would not ruin the whole cruise for us. Things don't always go as planned but you try to the avoid the situation next time you travel.

But, for the moment, I am assuming this is all a big to do about nothing! Planning for the cruise and what to do in each port is part of the whole experience and of the fun of cruising for me. It makes no sense to ruin that by worrying now. Ce que sera, sera !