On Board Credit

Loveynj

Question about on board credit. We have a lot of different onboard Credit One coming from booking while on a cruise another from being a diamond member and then some from a Royal Caribbean credit card. My question is can the onboard credit be credited to just one person see pass card? Because there's 3 of us in the room and the credit card on work credits really should go to the person who earned them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Question about on board credit. We have a lot of different onboard Credit One coming from booking while on a cruise another from being a diamond member and then some from a Royal Caribbean credit card. My question is can the onboard credit be credited to just one person see pass card? Because there's 3 of us in the room and the credit card on work credits really should go to the person who earned them.

If the on board credit is not distributed the way you want, go to Guest Services and they can move it around for you.

As HRC would say: What difference does it make?

Just charge whatever on whatever Seapass card and do the math of which charge belongs to whom after the cruise.

No, way to confusing to try and figure out how much one person drank or spent compared to another. It's my mother and my cousin, we don't share expenses regularly. Plus last time I did that I ended up paying for my sister's 4 drinks a day when I am a not drinking as much.

No, way to confusing to try and figure out how much one person drank or spent compared to another. It's my mother and my cousin, we don't share expenses regularly. Plus last time I did that I ended up paying for my sister's 4 drinks a day when I am a not drinking as much.

We are only talking about applying the OBC here, not trying to figure out each charge. When you check in you should have each person's charges go to their own credit card - no sharing of any expenses.

DH and I always use our own credit cards when cruising. That way never any discussion or arguement. He charges what he wants on his sea pass card and it goes to his credit card and I charge what I want on mine, and never the two shall meet. Keep it simple.

DH and I always use our own credit cards when cruising. That way never any discussion or arguement. He charges what he wants on his sea pass card and it goes to his credit card and I charge what I want on mine, and never the two shall meet. Keep it simple.

Yes, I agree... we ALWAYS use our own credit cards. I was just wondering if I can get Royal Caribbean to credit the onboard credits to my seapass only, and not my cousins. That way I don't have to ask her for the money for it.

I gave in and called Rccl... my $200 that is from booking a cruise on board hoes to the 2 primary people in the room. (Which works for me) the $400 that we got from travel agent as well as credit card rewards will probably go to room but said to go to desk when onboard. Which we all thought already... . Glad I called them though because they don't show my additional obc, which means I have to call agent now

You get OBC for being a diamond member? Where does that come from?

You get OBC for being a diamond member? Where does that come from?

I didn't say it was because I was a diamond member, although I am one.

I got $200 for booking my cruise while I was on a cruise..

I got another $200 from my travel agent for switching reservation to them

And another $200 for rewards credits from my royal Caribbean visa card

I know... but I wasn't exactly talking about the discount. I was wondering how to get my $600 of obc onto one seapass. The discount really had nothing to do with it.

But yes, I guess that caused confusion.

Everything is figured out now that I called Rccl. I can have my obc put where I want it.