Flavored coffee creamers

dmc6469

Does room service or the Windjammer have flavored coffee creamers? I need my daily morning coffee but the only way I can drink coffee is with flavored creamers. Do they have this on the ship or do I have to make my way to the coffee bar every morning?

Flavored creamers are generally not provided. Often, hot chocolate packets are available from room service for from the coffee area. Some people have added some hot chocolate powder to their coffee.

Your options would be to order specialty coffee from the Starbucks/café latitudes (fee based) or bring some flavored creamers with you. Many of the single serve flavored creamers do not require refrigeration.

Enjoy.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

The hot chocolate packs are a good idea. Another is to take a cup up to the frozen yogurt station, spritz a bit into the cup, then fill up with coffee.

Never seen frozen yogurt available before around 11 AM. It isn't going to work for the OP's morning coffee.

We also need flavored cream to enjoy our coffee, Deborah. Last cruise I bought a box (50 single serve) of our favorite on Amazon. Nestle coffee-mate Italian Sweet Creme, mmm! No refrigeration needed, it worked out great. :)

We also need flavored cream to enjoy our coffee, Deborah. Last cruise I bought a box (50 single serve) of our favorite on Amazon. Nestle coffee-mate Italian Sweet Creme, mmm! No refrigeration needed, it worked out great. :)

That's a really good idea! I was also thinking they could get a small bottle of the new coffee flavor squirter things..I can't think of what they are called, but it's in a bottle like flavoring for water but it's flavoring for coffee..and then add cream and sugar :) Your idea is great, though..I might just do that myself!!

I might be thinking of room service we ordered at a hotel but I swear we could get French Vanilla creamer when we ordered room service. Again...I could be confusing our past cruises with a stay at a hotel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I was going to suggest the same thing.

Anyone ever been curious as to what makes up these creamers? When they tried to switch to them in our hospital cafeteria I had to have a little chat with the dietary department......

corn syrup solids

vegetable oil (including partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil)

sodium caseinate

dipotassium phosphate

mono- and diglycerides

sodium aluminosilicate

artificial flavour

annatto colour

Carrageenan

Delicious.;)

Anyone ever been curious as to what makes up these creamers? When they tried to switch to them in our hospital cafeteria I had to have a little chat with the dietary department......

corn syrup solids

sodium caseinate

dipotassium phosphate

mono- and diglycerides

sodium aluminosilicate

artificial flavour

annatto colour

Carrageenan

Delicious.;)

I use the "Natural Bliss" product line, which doesn't have all those chemicals. The Cinnamon flavor is my favorite

• 1 year later...
Has any one ever taken powder creamer on.....(not for me yucky..hahahaha)... but one of our family members wants to take her favorite flavor on...will they let you as long as it is not opened?

Should not be a problem.

corn syrup solids

sodium caseinate

dipotassium phosphate

mono- and diglycerides

sodium aluminosilicate

artificial flavour

annatto colour

Carrageenan

Delicious.;)

This is why I switched to flavored stevia drops and half and half. I have taken a bottle of these onboard before.

I got spoiled when I began buying the "refreshment package" (all drinks but alcohol) and head to Cafe Lattitudes each morning for my caramel macchiato!!!!:hearteyes: I tip the barista a dollar when handing him/her my card and always get the "extra shot" in my cup!;p He/she is usually swamped with orders and not many are tipping, so I enjoy getting that big smile when they see me!:D Yes, I'm spoiled and enjoy my flavored morning coffee on cruises; besides, it's my vacation!!

I got spoiled when I began buying the "refreshment package" (all drinks but alcohol) and head to Cafe Lattitudes each morning for my caramel macchiato!!!!:hearteyes: I tip the barista a dollar when handing him/her my card and always get the "extra shot" in my cup!;p He/she is usually swamped with orders and not many are tipping, so I enjoy getting that big smile when they see me!:D Yes, I'm spoiled and enjoy my flavored morning coffee on cruises; besides, it's my vacation!![/quote

I agree!!!! LOVE my coffee!!!!