Unlimited Sodas and More

Neckbeardqt

Anyone know if the unlimited sodas and more comes with coffee/tea, like the AIBP? I don't think I could drink the necessary 5 alcoholic drinks a night to make the AIBP worth it, but I do waking up and enjoying so fancy coffee drinks.

No it does not. Need to buy a coffee card or the AIBP.

Also, free coffee and tea is available all day and evening at several locations in the Horizon Ct. and in all DR's. On the Royal and Regal the free coffee is from grounds and there is also free hot chocolate. For espresso drinks you will have to purchase them separately or purchase the coffee card.

Anyone know if the unlimited sodas and more comes with coffee/tea, like the AIBP? I don't think I could drink the necessary 5 alcoholic drinks a night to make the AIBP worth it, but I do waking up and enjoying so fancy coffee drinks.

Unlimited Soda & More Package covers unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate.

Edited by easyboy

Unlimited Soda & More Package covers unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate.

At a cost of $8.05 per day it is one of the best values onboard.

No it's not .

I looked around a bit, but is Princess offering some discount on cans of pop purchases? Something like they do for beer?

TIA

Item #2311, Canned Soda Package offers 6 sofas for the price of 5, a savings of $2.30 or about $0.38/can.

The beer offer is 5 beers for the price on 4, a little better deal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

Item #2311, Canned Soda Package offers 6 sofas for the price of 5, a savings of $2.30 or about $0.38/can.

The canned is another thing we can't get in Aus.

The list just keeps growing.

Thanks! Found it. It's not in the pre cruise beverage option but in the Gift Guide.

At a cost of $8.05 per day it is one of the best values onboard.

you have to drink a lot to make worth it. I just got off a 10 day cruise...I drank 4 club sodas the whole trip... I drink coffee which is free, ice water which is free, had a few small bottles of water in the cabin as part of my elite set up... so that was free too. I got 2 regular coffee at the coffee shop... which I paid $2.25 or something one day. So these cards are not worth to me.

you have to drink a lot to make worth it. I just got off a 10 day cruise...I drank 4 club sodas the whole trip... I drink coffee which is free, ice water which is free, had a few small bottles of water in the cabin as part of my elite set up... so that was free too. I got 2 regular coffee at the coffee shop... which I paid $2.25 or something one day. So these cards are not worth to me.

One mocktail and one soda and you are there.