Princess Sales Promotions

LSGDRG

I doubt it will happen more than once per year. Heck, it may never be offered again. There's no way to tell. Remember when they offered a few cruises with the entire cost refunded toward another cruise? I couldn't do it at the time due to work constraints but I'd certainly jump on it now!

Offering a beverage package as a perk is "popular" now with cruise lines. If other lines continue to offer this type of deal then Princess will likely offer it again. If other lines drop the offer Princess will have little incentive to make it again.

Hello. Does anyone know know how often Princess offers the Sip & Sale promotion? Thanks.

All different different kinds of promotions through out the year. We booked our SA cruise with $1 down(fully refundable), free gratuities and $300USD cabin credit. Better than sip and sale for us as "better half" does not drink alcohol, coffee or soft drinks.

Happy Cruising

Edited by St Paul Girl
spelling mistake

Thanks for the responses. I am looking to book a Fall 2018 cruise. I guess I will wait to see what sales are offered.

If there is a cruise you want to go on, you should book it and have your choice of Cabin and location. Monitor cruise pricing and if a deal comes up, switch it. Just be sure your deposit is 100% refundable prior to booking.

If you wait for a sale for a specific sailing that you want to go on, you might find that you won't get the cabin or location you want. You can always change your reservation if a better deal comes up

If there is a cruise you want to go on, you should book it and have your choice of Cabin and location. Monitor cruise pricing and if a deal comes up, switch it. Just be sure your deposit is 100% refundable prior to booking.

If you wait for a sale for a specific sailing that you want to go on, you might find that you won't get the cabin or location you want. You can always change your reservation if a better deal comes up

Fully agree.

We have a cruise booked with the special offer, waiver of cover charge specialty restaurant, and a bottle of wine. We booked direct with Princess, but confirmation E mail does not mention the extras, and I cannot find it on cruise personalizer. I like to have a paper confirmation of inclusions, and wonder where it should show up, any ideas?.:confused: Thanks,

We have a cruise booked with the special offer, waiver of cover charge specialty restaurant, and a bottle of wine. We booked direct with Princess, but confirmation E mail does not mention the extras, and I cannot find it on cruise personalizer. I like to have a paper confirmation of inclusions, and wonder where it should show up, any ideas?.:confused: Thanks,

It should be on your cruise personalizer. The specialty restaurant and bottle of wine will be at the bottom of the Onboard Reservations page. If you are concerned, call Princess and ask them to send you an email with the perks listed which they will do. Copy it and take it with you.

We have signed up for emails from Princess.

And we get lots and lots of them. Most destined for the 'round' file.

But, fortunately I had a good look at one and realized that the pricing was very attractive and that they we offering our Canadian currency at par. So we booked immediately. I suspect many people did because the prices were adjusted 48 hours later to reflect a much increased price. If you see something attractive be prepared to book it ASAP.

We also keep an eye on Celebrity and RCI Tuesday specials.

Edited by iancal