Latitude Changes are Coming

FranknBeans

That looks awesome. The Free bottle of water, then the jump to Two free bottles of water at Plus, cracked me up!

NCL really values that damn water!

That's another reason to believe it's fake.

In typical NCL fashion the new levels aren't posted under your Latitudes account page.

And I can admit when I'm wrong. Unlike many here.

Not fake.

And from the exsistence of the NCL web-site, they were never posted in that fashion !!!

That looks awesome. The Free bottle of water, then the jump to Two free bottles of water at Plus, cracked me up!

Have you priced their water!? You would think it contains magical qualities!

I see they are grandfathering your status so those at Platinum now will not get bumped back since its gone from 76 points to 80.

I wonder what happens to the extra points for booking 9 months out?? I see the new benefits do not have that. I wonder if those who booked over 9 months still get it? I have a 40 nighter coming, I want the extra 40 points.:D

Steve

{Snipped}

I wonder what happens to the extra points for booking 9 months out?? I see the new benefits do not have that. I wonder if those who booked over 9 months still get it? I have a 40 nighter coming, I want the extra 40 points.:D

Steve

All indications elsewhere are that the bookings that are already in the pipeline will carry the extra point. It will not be offered on new bookings after 3 Feb.

Mike

Well, you get one bottle at Gold. And Platinum includes all Gold Benefits +, and at PlatPlus you get 2.... PLUS all Gold Benefits, which include 1 bottle.... so that seems to be 3 bottles per person at PlatPlus. :)

Stephen

Well, you get one bottle at Gold. And Platinum includes all Gold Benefits +, and at PlatPlus you get 2.... PLUS all Gold Benefits, which include 1 bottle.... so that seems to be 3 bottles per person at PlatPlus. :)

Stephen

Not according to the official NCL page. It specifically states 2 bottles in total for Platinum+

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2449095&page=4

Stephen.

Go on to NCL.com and read the actual document where it tables the exact details. The same illogic would apply to Internet minutes.

So no more sparking wine per cabin and only one bottle for the two dinners for two. Being Platinum Plus means I traded 2 bottles of wine for two bottles of water per person or 4 total bottles. We don't drink, just always gave the wine away, so we are plus 4 bottles of water. The additional online minutes, if they are per person, are helpful plus 15% off excursions will save a few dollars. With 182 points and no doubling on booking 9 months ahead of time I expect to die before gathering another 518 points..

Is there a reduction of accumulating points under the new system???

The Existing program, awarded a point for every night, plus bonus points for Suites & Haven, plus bonus points if booked more than 9 months prior to sailing.

The New program does not mention 9 month prior bonus points but includes bonus points if booked with a "Latitudes Insider Offer".

Are 9 month bonus points GONE.

If so, is it retroactive for existing bookings ???

What does Insider Offers mean ???

Dang it! I am about to go on a back to back, and would have been platinum at 79 points after the first leg. Oh well. At least we will get a bottle of water to share.

On the 1st day of the 2nd leg, go to the cruise consultant. They should be able to give you Platinum. They did for us on a 21 day cruise on day 3. They changed our cards and gave us all the perks.

Steve