AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

2 hours ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

For some reason I can’t figure out how to play the Pac-man game. I know how to play real pac-man but on my phone I don’t feel like I’m controlling him at all so I can’t win. He just runs right into the ghosts.

I could swear I responded, and now I can't find it!  I can't do it on my phone.  I have no control.  I have to play it on my laptop.  Even on my laptop, if I am heading left and want to go up at the next opening, then I have to have the up already hit before the opening.  Not sure if that is helpful, but I hope it is.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tw67 said:

I could swear I responded, and now I can't find it!  I can't do it on my phone.  I have no control.  I have to play it on my laptop.  Even on my laptop, if I am heading left and want to go up at the next opening, then I have to have the up already hit before the opening.  Not sure if that is helpful, but I hope it is.  

Thank you so much!

On 2/13/2023 at 8:22 PM, tw67 said:

Yeah, you have to have the direction pressed well before you want to make the turn. Feels very buggy, I gave up after a couple plays.

1,500 pts. from scratch & win tonight. I think that's the most I've ever gotten from it. Plus 1k from the memory game. 👍

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yeah, you have to have the direction pressed well before you want to make the turn. Feels very buggy, I gave up after a couple plays.

1,500 pts. from scratch & win tonight. I think that's the most I've ever gotten from it. Plus 1k from the memory game. 👍

No points on scratch & win and PacMan was a bust.  I couldn't even tell where my PacMan was😅much less move it!

• Like 2

I always buy the Carnival cards on Allstate. I have booked my first Princess cruise and wondered if their gift cards are ever available on Allstate because I’ve never paid attention and they aren’t right now.  I know they are (at least sometimes) on AARP. Anyone ever see any?

20 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

I always buy the Carnival cards on Allstate. I have booked my first Princess cruise and wondered if their gift cards are ever available on Allstate because I’ve never paid attention and they aren’t right now.  I know they are (at least sometimes) on AARP. Anyone ever see any?

I haven’t seen Princess, only Carnival, Royal and Celebrity. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lennythenose said:

I have seen Princess cards, but very rarely, and not in a long time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lennythenose said:

I haven't seen them on Allstate that I can remember but AARP does have the 100 and 500 cards right now. And they  can be used similar to Carnival for bookings on board expenses etc. 

3 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I haven't seen them on Allstate that I can remember but AARP does have the 100 and 500 cards right now. And they  can be used similar to Carnival for bookings on board expenses etc. 

Thanks, I do know that AARP has them. For purely personal reasons that don’t impact anyone else I will not be buying any from AARP. I have seen old posts when doing a Google search that indicate Allstate used to have Princess cards, I’m just not sure how recently they were available. I have a while before I would need any so I will just watch and see if they ever come back. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

Thanks, I do know that AARP has them. For purely personal reasons that don’t impact anyone else I will not be buying any from AARP. I have seen old posts when doing a Google search that indicate Allstate used to have Princess cards, I’m just not sure how recently they were available. I have a while before I would need any so I will just watch and see if they ever come back. 

Just to be clear, by "not in a long time" I meant pre-covid. Good luck, you never know if they'll come back or not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Just to be clear, by "not in a long time" I meant pre-covid. Good luck, you never know if they'll come back or not.

Got it😀. I’ll be on the site every month buying my Carnival cards for the 3 cruises (so far) that I have booked so it will be no problem just checking to see. 

19 hours ago, monykalyn said:

I also tried "2kcruise23" and got 2000 points 

No playing pacman for me, thanks! Actually I am one and done with pacman, not worth the effort for 100 lousy points when I have 600k already 🤣

• Like 1

I guess the egift cards for all countdown was, what, 10 days early?

Strange thing is, they are now advertising Carnival as a featured product, though when you click on it, the page is blank. Didn't see this yesterday when they actually had the cards.

Time will tell about coming back, I guess.

• Like 1

I felt so lucky today, I won 500 on the scratch off!  No Carnival cards today, but I am sure they will be back in a week or so.  Every day I play the maximum amount of points to win the cruise sweepstakes, so hey, I will keep feeling lucky!! 

• Like 1