AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I would think that expiration date is only for those 3 special offerings. I bought two $100 Carnival g.c. yesterday, and they had all of them in stock. Edit to add: I just now checked the rewards page and they still have all 3 in stock

• Like 1

Yeah, those banners that say "Ends in X days" are for sweepstakes. There's all kinds of gift cards in their current sweepstakes ("Gift Cards Galore") and that's what ends in a few days. Carnival cards aren't going away anytime soon. Well, unless they sell out.

Speaking of their gift card sweepstakes, today's email mentioned the sweepstakes for $500 Amazon gift cards, so I logged on and dropped 100 points for a few entries. Then I realized I was submitting entries for a $25 Amazon card and the big one doesn't start until tomorrow. 😕 It pays to read.

3 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yeah, those banners that say "Ends in X days" are for sweepstakes. There's all kinds of gift cards in their current sweepstakes ("Gift Cards Galore") and that's what ends in a few days. Carnival cards aren't going away anytime soon. Well, unless they sell out.

Speaking of their gift card sweepstakes, today's email mentioned the sweepstakes for $500 Amazon gift cards, so I logged on and dropped 100 points for a few entries. Then I realized I was submitting entries for a $25 Amazon card and the big one doesn't start until tomorrow. 😕 It pays to read.

I think I'm going to start entering those too. I have more than enough points to last me several years, if I just keep buying Carnival g.c.'s.  Time to start using those points! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

I think I'm going to start entering those too. I have more than enough points to last me several years, if I just keep buying Carnival g.c.'s.  Time to start using those points! 

I'm sure there are people who redeem thousands of points towards some of them, which means there's little chance for me to win because I ain't that lucky. If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. But I'll throw down a handful of points just because I'm feeling delusional. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I made an account with Allstate about a month ago and entered in all the promo codes and accumulated a bunch of points . I went to log in just now to buy a gift card and it is saying it can’t let me log in. Anyone else having this problem. Is there a different website to log in to that i might have forgotten or is it just Allstate.com?

7 minutes ago, Tjcalley said:

I made an account with Allstate about a month ago and entered in all the promo codes and accumulated a bunch of points . I went to log in just now to buy a gift card and it is saying it can’t let me log in. Anyone else having this problem. Is there a different website to log in to that i might have forgotten or is it just Allstate.com?

See if this URL works for you: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

If you ever get a screen that asks to verify using your birth date, clear your browser cookies and go to that URL again, whether you have it saved as a bookmark or whatever. But don't just refresh the page. That usually happens when you go to the rewards site, log out, but don't close your browser, then try to go back to the site again.

1 minute ago, Yehootu said:

Is there anyway to find out your tracking #. I have confirmation #.

Is your purchase of $499 or less? If it is, you will not be able to view tracking information, besides those that are displayed directly on the website (Processed, Shipped, etc.)

6 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Is your purchase of $499 or less? If it is, you will not be able to view tracking information, besides those that are displayed directly on the website (Processed, Shipped, etc.)

Nope, $1000.00. I've ordered 20K+ in the past and always was able to track on mobile app. But as been posted that just goes to "Blank"

4 hours ago, Yehootu said:

Nope, $1000.00. I've ordered 20K+ in the past and always was able to track on mobile app. But as been posted that just goes to "Blank"

When they updated to the new website format, that tracking link broke. We used to be able to call Allstate Rewards customer service and get a tracking number, but I don't know if they still do that. Like PrincessArlena'sDad mentioned, create a (free) UPS MyChoice account. Any time you buy $500 or more worth of gift cards, they'll be delivered via UPS and can be tracked through MyChoice. It's pretty handy.

I am glad to see cards staying in stock now.  I signed up for UPS my choice and ordered cards today to finish paying off our European cruise. Final payment date is March 1st so I really needed to just get this in gear.  Thanks for sharing codes here everyone.  AARP is useless now.

28 minutes ago, angelbear57 said:

Good morning all, new to the Allstate thing, would someone be so kind to explain where and how to put codes in. Thanks so much, Angelbear57 

angelbear...after you log in to the Allstate Rewards page, at the very top, there is a rectangular box with a yellow arrow that says, "Enter Promo Code".

Just copy and paste the codes in this thread and then hit the yellow arrow.  It will show you right away that it has taken the code.

I'm pretty new also, so still learning myself.