AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 3/30/2019 at 4:39 AM, Organized Chaos said:

Was going to ask the same thing. Inquiring minds want to know. For science.

Sorry for the delay, I got 500.00 in gift cards for 376 from Allstate

Breakdown: 

500.00- 50.00 = 450.00

450.00- 76.00 (cash points for drivewise - good driving) 

‘plus shipping 

376 out of pocket 

4C35D12F-704E-4AB2-94E2-4BC7262D182A.thumb.jpeg.54dbfe49c483173cb3bf3a9534da57de.jpeg

i will  get another drivewise reward in July , the points to purchase gift cards and the cash rewards back are all part of the program where I install the app on my phone and just drive.  

‘They rate me on staying below 80 mph, no hard stops and less driving after 11pm . 

Edited by Quilcruisers
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2019 at 4:39 AM, Organized Chaos said:
On 4/1/2019 at 10:15 AM, simplemath67 said:

About a week ago I was able to order a $500 gift card for $372. That's what I paid after the 10% off discount and using Cash Rewards that I earned since I'm an Allstate customer. I've only been using Drivewise for a couple of weeks, so I'm not really sure how I earned that much in Cash Rewards, but I'll take it.

Was going to ask the same thing. Inquiring minds want to know. For science.

I had the same experience.  I have been earning cash rewards and points through the Allstate drivewise program.  I used points to get 50.00 off of 500.00 in gift cards for carnival and then had 76 cash balance that I could apply to that purchase or apply to my insurance balance. 

‘’I took it and applied to my cruise gift cards.  

Although I got the cards too late for my spring break cruise, I was able to use them to pay towards my summer cruise.  My next rewards dollars will kick in July , which is too late for final payment for the June cruise but I can get more cards for my November cruise that I booked last week. 

‘’I was told about the drivewise program when I called to ask about my policy renewal.  Ever since then I have been seeing the commercials. Wish I would have joined sooner. 

15 minutes ago, Quilcruisers said:

Sorry for the delay, I got 500.00 in gift cards for 376 from Allstate

Breakdown: 

500.00- 50.00 = 450.00

450.00- 76.00 (cash points for drivewise - good driving) 

‘plus shipping 

376 out of pocket

i will  get another drivewise reward in July , the points to purchase gift cards and the cash rewards back are all part of the program where I install the app on my phone and just drive.  

‘They rate me on staying below 80 mph, no hard stops and less driving after 11pm . 

Thanks for filling us in. Being an Allstate customer is the key to your additional discounts. I'm just going to have to settle for 10% here.

Edited by Organized Chaos
  • Like 1

Just now, n6uqqq said:

How does Allstate compare to AARP for gaining points etc? I am still in AARP jail and thinking of joining the Allstate one. I do not have allstate for insurance though.

It's a lot easier. I have 175k legit all-state points. I had 30k AARP before "the incident." You can earn points driving but I only use the codes. 1k, 2k, 5k codes....they add up fast.

Just now, LightCruiser210 said:

I've gotten almost 55,000 points in less than a month, just by using codes posted here. 

Okay, thanks. Guess I will give it a shot. I will  need the phone app correct?

14 minutes ago, LightCruiser210 said:

Yep, but you can delete it after signing up.  I kept mine for about a week tho, got a 10,000 pt bonus for that.  Then deleted it.

OKay thanks. Will probably do the same. Not to keen on movement tracking, sounds like big brother 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

OKay thanks. Will probably do the same. Not to keen on movement tracking, sounds like big brother 😉

I didn't like the tracking part of it either, so I never did that. Back when I signed up, almost two years ago, it gave me the 10,000 points just for signing up. I didn't have to keep the app.

As a non-Allstate customer, it appears that we don't get access to the e-cards, so keep that in mind. And if you don't want to use the app, go to this site: https://www.allstaterewards.com/

Keep them coming M4Travels!

I am a Allstate customer and did not get any of the codes in your original post. Just the one I posted. Think I'll call them and ask why.                                                                                                  Thanks Again, Cabo Bob & Bobette:classic_cool:

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:52 AM, CABO BOB said:

Thanks again M4Travels, That was an awesome Promo Code!   Have a great day, Bob

Couple more for a 1000 apiece.....

19PURPLEPURSE

PURPLEPURSE19

Enjoy All, Cabo Bob:classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I actually stared at the webpage looking at what they might use for promo codes. Tried a few and then saw this and put a 19 in front. I hit one last month too. Thinking these were for the "Elite Class" and not for consumption by us commoners...

Cabo Bob, Stealth promo code finder:classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja:

Edited by CABO BOB

2 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Couple more for a 1000 apiece.....

19PURPLEPURSE

PURPLEPURSE19

Enjoy All, Cabo Bob:classic_cool:

Thanks for these. I didn't get any emails about Purple Purse either, but have a banner at the top of the Rewards site. That's some pretty darn good deducing there, Sherlock.

2019PURPLEPURSE gave me another 1,000 pts. I think I mentioned this before, but I realized that some people were getting codes with the 2-digit year, others with the 4-digit year. So it's a good idea to always try both.

I tried PURPLEPURSE2019 and it didn't work.

• Like 1