Check your fare

Cushing985

I have a balcony stateroom booked on the Conquest sailing April 29th and the fare went down $70.00.

We are on that same cruise but in an interior. The rate is exactly the same as when we booked. Only when we booked we got a $200 OBC for paying in full. No OBC being offered now. So there is no drop for us yet. Looks like there are a lot of interior cabins still available, at least in our category.

I am newbie, can you tell me how you check your fare to see if it has gone up or down? Do you just go online and create a new trip with your sailing date and the same cabin type and then not purchase? We don't sail until May so perhaps I will be able to receive some OBC. Thanks

I am newbie, can you tell me how you check your fare to see if it has gone up or down? Do you just go online and create a new trip with your sailing date and the same cabin type and then not purchase? We don't sail until May so perhaps I will be able to receive some OBC. Thanks

Just do a mock booking on Carnival as if you were booking now, you can also try fareviewer. Search it in Google.

I just called and was told we would save $60.00 per person. BUT after looking closer we were not eligible because we booked under past guest NOT early saver. :(

Don't remember why we booked past guest vs early saver, but I won't again.

Can you not receive price reductions on Past Guest rate? Or is it past your final payment date? :confused:

My last Carnival cruise and my upcoming are both ES rate. Dont think i will book that again though because of all the restrictions.

We're on the Sunshine on April 15th and just checked our fare under Early Saver and it went down by $80.00 per person for an Oceanview cabin. Called my PVP and Carnival just finished applying the difference toward OBC.

This morning when I checked early the room for three went down by a total of $20. I called Carnival and they say it is better if I keep what I currently have because if I take the $20 decrease then I would be placed in a different promotion and lose my $50 onboard credit. Final payment deadline was today so I hope tomorrow they will have some price drop.

I just called and was told we would save $60.00 per person. BUT after looking closer we were not eligible because we booked under past guest NOT early saver. :(

Don't remember why we booked past guest vs early saver, but I won't again.

Any rate that allows you to pick your room is eligible for price drops before the final payment date. Early saver is only eligible for drops after final payment. I have booked past guest many times before and gotten eligible price drops.

Both of our current bookings dropped this morning. One by $20pp. The other by $18pp. Got the adjustments plus the $50 obc.

I am past the final payment date.

I just replied before seeing this. Sorry.

If I booked early Saver and early Saver is no longer available, what rate do I look at? The super saver is $30 less than I paid but it's a guarantee room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sometimes they will let you move to a guaranteed rate as a one time courtesy, but of course you lose your picked room. It's up to you if you think the $30 is worth it rolling the dice.

Any rate that allows you to pick your room is eligible for price drops before the final payment date. Early saver is only eligible for drops after final payment. I have booked past guest many times before and gotten eligible price drops.

Both of our current bookings dropped this morning. One by $20pp. The other by $18pp. Got the adjustments plus the $50 obc.

Wow that was fast. I sent in the form and had my credit adjustment within 10 minutes. Incidentally, I haven't made final payment yet.