cant choose room location

seaman11

long time guys , booking a cruise and there is no option to choose room location after choosing room type. regular room rate not a guarantee. is this new?

Maybe there's no rooms left other than a guarantee.

What ship / sail date ?

long time guys , booking a cruise and there is no option to choose room location after choosing room type. regular room rate not a guarantee. is this new?

The ability to choose a specific room was removed with the latest website "improvement" several months ago. You now are limited to a choice of only a few rooms.

You can search on other sites such as RCCL UK that list up to 50 available rooms and then call to book a specific room.

The ability to choose a specific room was removed with the latest website "improvement" several months ago. You now are limited to a choice of only a few rooms.

You can search on other sites such as RCCL UK that list up to 50 available rooms and then call to book a specific room.

are you serious? they consider this an improvement? several cruises i choose and it has not given me any option to select a room location , not even 2 choices.

are you serious? they consider this an improvement? several cruises i choose and it has not given me any option to select a room location , not even 2 choices.

What ship and sailing date are you looking at. I will check for you what I can see.

What ship and sailing date are you looking at. I will check for you what I can see.

thanks, navigator of the seas march 26 2017 sail date inside. some cruise do let you choose type of inside but none give me an option to pick location or actual room number

thanks, navigator of the seas march 26 2017 sail date inside. some cruise do let you choose type of inside but none give me an option to pick location or actual room number

I just did a booking on this cruise and even though you are selecting the "interior" category it is assigning you a guarantee cabin. On the right hand side of the page under "summary" you will see "interior guarantee"

They may only be offering guarantees as the ship may nearly be sold out. The cruise the week before has sold out of their interior cabins.

I just did a booking on this cruise and even though you are selecting the "interior" category it is assigning you a guarantee cabin. On the right hand side of the page under "summary" you will see "interior guarantee"

They may only be offering guarantees as the ship may nearly be sold out. The cruise the week before has sold out of their interior cabins.

possibly however i tried 2 other random cruises and cant pick my own room , also someone else said here that they changed it so you dont have much option. i even tried different browsers

possibly however i tried 2 other random cruises and cant pick my own room , also someone else said here that they changed it so you dont have much option. i even tried different browsers

That was me that said they changed it but this is different.

There are category M and N cabins available but for whatever reason the US site is not slowing them to be booked. I epidemic suggest that you call and request an available cabin.

Here's the link to the UK site that shows available cabins.

https://booking.royalcaribbean.co.uk/searchCruise.htm?sail_date=3/26/2017&ship=NV&iti=05W093&type=co&country=GB&cur=GBP&com=LON&div=LONDIR&brand=RCL&adt=2

There are category M and N cabins available but for whatever reason the US site is not slowing them to be booked. I epidemic suggest that you call and request an available cabin.

https://booking.royalcaribbean.co.uk/searchCruise.htm?sail_date=3/26/2017&ship=NV&iti=05W093&type=co&country=GB&cur=GBP&com=LON&div=LONDIR&brand=RCL&adt=2

Ken, what did autocorrect do to you?

oh lol, thanks for the help .

If it is a Category "Q", then it is a Guarantee rate. They are giving cabin selections for Cat "N" and above. What Category were you selecting?

Why is it that even when it says you can book a certain category you click on it and instead of showing you the number and location the page goes "white" this is happening often (several times a day) :( ...Even if there is one cabin available it should still show you the cabin #.

Why is it that even when it says you can book a certain category you click on it and instead of showing you the number and location the page goes "white" this is happening often (several times a day) :( ...Even if there is one cabin available it should still show you the cabin #.

It may be your computer/server because I do a lot of mock bookings and have never experienced it.

It may be your computer/server because I do a lot of mock bookings and have never experienced it.

Yeah....I don't think so....I do a "lot" of mock bookings too....I tend to think it's RCI's high tech user friendly :eek: website ;)