Bonnie: Problem Booking Land Discoveries on Web Site

nordski

Hi Bonnie,

I'm trying to book Land Discoveries on the North America site.

Everything goes well until I try to make my payment and I then I can get no confirmation.

It's always possible I am making some fundamental error, but I haven't had this problem before.

Perhaps the web site techs could check to see if tours are presently being reserved this afternoon. If they are, then the problem is mine.

Hi nordski,

Sorry I missed this question of yours.Did the problem sort itself out?

If not, I'll need more detail, e.g. your voyage and one or more of the tour numbers you're trying to book. In order to investigate our technicians will try to replicate what you're doing.

Hi nordski,

Sorry I missed this question of yours.Did the problem sort itself out?

If not, I'll need more detail, e.g. your voyage and one or more of the tour numbers you're trying to book. In order to investigate our technicians will try to replicate what you're doing.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the problem remains.

The cruise is the British Open Cruise, July 19, on Journey. (Southampton).

As an example, at Holyhead I am trying to sign up for HH12.

I can go through the process up to and including entering my credit card, but upon selecting to make that payment I am rewarded with a partial version of the original reservations page for Shore Excursions, Spa etc. Nothing is recorded in terns of excursions reserved.

I have tried this process with 3 different browsers.

I imagine I can perform the selections through the LCV office, but would like to access the reservation process on the web page.

Appreciate your looking into this issue.

Hi Bonnie

I am experiencing exactly the same problem when trying to book shore tour WU01 Golden Glory of Yangon Tour 13 April 2018 a sector of the world cruise on Journey.

I can go through the process up to and including entering my credit card, but upon selecting to make that payment I am rewarded with a partial version of the original reservations page for Shore Excursions, Spa etc. Nothing is recorded in terns of excursions reserved.

I have now tried 5 times at different times of the day.

We are located in Brisbane Australia.

Help would be appreciated thank you

David

Hi Bonnie

I am experiencing exactly the same problem when trying to book shore tour WU01 Golden Glory of Yangon Tour 13 April 2018 a sector of the world cruise on Journey.

I have now tried 5 times at different times of the day.

We are located in Brisbane Australia.

Help would be appreciated thank you

David

Thanks for adding to the information.

Yesterday I was completely unable to access the Land Discoveries page.

I'm hopeful that this means they are in the process of correcting the problem.

I have been trying to book excursions for at least the last 3 days, all to no avail, despite using different browsers, different Pc's and varying my credit/debit cards. I pick the excursion, move to payment page, complete all the details, card number, address etc. & system falls over when I try to pay. I have written to Azamara, but no reply to date. I would have thought that if this is a general, universal problem, they might have noted the lack of new excursion bookings!

I have been trying to book excursions for at least the last 3 days, all to no avail, despite using different browsers, different Pc's and varying my credit/debit cards. I pick the excursion, move to payment page, complete all the details, card number, address etc. & system falls over when I try to pay. I have written to Azamara, but no reply to date. I would have thought that if this is a general, universal problem, they might have noted the lack of new excursion bookings!

Hello

I spoke with LCV a couple of hours ago. She told me that they are aware and doing maintenance. She said if I needed anything urgent she could make the excursions. Since mine aren;'t for quite a while I said I would wait.

I do not understand how a company the size of RCCL, Celebrity and Azamara has such a lousy IT dept. It is that way on all three brands.

Kathy

Thanks, Bonnie, for passing on this concern to the tech people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can now confirm that, despite an initial hiccup accessing Land Discoveries (solved by a second attempt), we were indeed able to reserve our selections.

Glad that I wasn't responsible for personally disabling the system :).

It still isn't working for our upcoming Sept. cruises. :eek:

Hi midwestchick,

would you send your booking specifics: your name, ship, sail date & booking number, so our people can do a bit of investigation? Email it to webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com

Mention that it is in reference to having problems booking Land Discoveries.

Bonnie

Hi midwestchick,

would you send your booking specifics: your name, ship, sail date & booking number, so our people can do a bit of investigation? Email it to webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com

Mention that it is in reference to having problems booking Land Discoveries.

Bonnie

Thanks, Bonnie. Will do. Cruises are Sept. 6 and Sept. 16. I'll shoot that email off.

Bonnie,

Haven't hear anything back and I emailed them right after I posted above post.

I inquired that day as well. They told me they'd received your email and had 'escalated' it (I'm not exactly sure what that term means). I'll look into it again. And I apologize no one confirmed receipt.