Milk for toddler

Mr&MsSmith

Hi everyone,

Do I have to buy milk for my toddler on board or is that included in the free drinks onboard?

My son drinks milk at night right before bed. Should I buy any and take it with me? Or would be easy to get some there?

this will be the first time traveling with a kid...

Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Milk is available in EVERY eating venue....at the buffet, you can bring some cartons back to your cabin, if you wish! There is no additional charge for Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, MILK or juice during breakfast.

Thanks a lot for your fast replied!!! We are Getting onboard tomorrow!!!

Milk is available in EVERY eating venue....at the buffet, you can bring some cartons back to your cabin, if you wish! There is no additional charge for Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, MILK or juice during breakfast.

Is that true of every Cruise Line?

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

It's been true for all the ones we've cruised on, which is a pretty broad selection, and I believe it's true for Holland America as well.

Milk is usually only available in the morning at the buffet -so grab extra cartons to stick in your refrigerator then. On some buffets, there is only a milk dispenser, so you would need to bring extra glasses back to your room or you could bring a reusable water bottle. Fill a clean glass with milk and pour it into your water bottle - never fill from a dispenser directly into your water bottle.

Would not recommend putting milk in the cabin cooler. They are usually a "cooler" not a true fridge and I wouldn't put milk in for a long period, e .g. All day, overnight. If you want a fridge for medications, etc. you have to request one.

Speaking primarily of RC. Milk is in cartons in the Windjammer at breakfast, however, if you want for lunch or dinner staff will bring to your table. Also in MDR - easily available and no charge.

Would not recommend putting milk in the cabin cooler. They are usually a "cooler" not a true fridge and I wouldn't put milk in for a long period, e .g. All day, overnight. If you want a fridge for medications, etc. you have to request one.

Speaking primarily of RC. Milk is in cartons in the Windjammer at breakfast, however, if you want for lunch or dinner staff will bring to your table. Also in MDR - easily available and no charge.

On RCI the drink stations will warm (steam) that night time milk for you too...There was usually several parents of babies/toddlers in line to do this every night in the WJ.

My husband is a milk drinker. Some ships do not have it out on the lunch buffet but if you ask for it, they have always gotten it. Some Carnival ships have it out, others don't but they get it out from under the salad bar or desert bar.

You can always also just call room service for it at any time. (tip the person who brings I!)

On Oceania, all non-alcoholic drinks are free including espresso, juices, sodas etc. You can even request things like pellegrino water to be stocked in your cabin fridge. And free mealtime wine etc is available as one of the included amenity choices with O Life.