Just received an email advising me to book shore excursions for our cruise last year.

whogo

Four months too late. Anyone else?

Book Shore Excursions Now

Hurry, before they sell out

Your upcoming cruise is almost here, and now’s the best time to reserve your shore excursions, before you board the ship. Book now and relax, knowing you’re making the most of your cruise — with no worries about excursions filling up.

Four months too late. Anyone else?

that is pretty funny. LOL.

I received one today for a cruise 18 months from now. Of course no excursions are available this early

I got the same. There is nothing open on our cruise next year of course (other than OBC and the standard "stuff").

It would make a lot more sense if HAL would email when the shore excursions and specialty dining actually open, but I guess that is too much for them ;):evilsmile:

I received one for the cruise I had to cancel in January. At first I thought their counters were off because it said I was cruising in 95 days. Well, I'm cruising in 105 days, but the cabanas at Half Moon Cay will be hard to get to from Norway. Then, I remembered seeing this thread.

Received the same e-mail, but never opened it as we don't have a cruise booked..

That's funny..:D If it was for our last cruise, that's even funnier..;)

I'll go back & check it out & let you know..:eek::eek:

Oh my it's for our Oct 2016 cruise..Methinks their computer went haywire!!!:D Can you imagine people who are not on Cruise Critic getting this e-mail..HAL's phones will be ringing off the hook.. :eek:The programmer forgot it's 2017..LOL

Edited by serendipity1499

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone who got one of these e-mails to sign up for shore excursions on a past cruise tried to do it---just to see what happened.

I would love to know what the computer did if anyone did try.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone who got one of these e-mails to sign up for shore excursions on a past cruise tried to do it---just to see what happened.

I would love to know what the computer did if anyone did try.

Just tried it and it took me to my currently booked cruise. Now, what if I didn't have one booked for the future?

Just tried it and it took me to my currently booked cruise. Now, what if I didn't have one booked for the future?

Just tried it, Ruth. The link sent me into a loop between log in with email to log in with booking number and back to email. The old booking number did not work.

Thanks for trying, and for reporting back. I wanted to see just how messed up this was. Or, how far someone could carry it! ;p

(seems we can quote only two people at a time; I tried for three. sorry, Alberta Quilter. :()