Tomorrow's "new" sale/promotion?

monctonguy

I know that usually a day or so before we get wind of what the next promo is going to be with RCI. Anyone know or have a link to the new sale/promo material?

I know that usually it has very little bearing or change on the pricing..but I am looking at booking a cheap April cruise and not sure if I should book now(with no option to change or cancel) or take a chance there maybe some OBC or some other perk with the next promo.

Thanks in advance!

I know that I have seen threads here before with the link to click on the "poster" or pdf file with the new promo....I am guessing usually sent out to TA's.......was hoping to track that down today before the current promo ends to compare.

hmm...they have a countdown on their website to this promo ending at midnight...would be weird to have nothing coming up...but possible I suppose they are waiting to promote the rest of the 2018 schedule

I think that countdown has been extended a couple of time already. They just play games with the numbers and like an earlier poster said the prices rarely change.

I have noticed that most times that they offer OBC is on the weekends.

Maybe next sale will be second person free but of course the price for the first person will be $1999 for the cheapest inside cabin.:p

Bill

They just play games with the numbers and like an earlier poster said the prices rarely change.

Bill

So if the current promo is 60% off the 2nd passenger, the new one might be 30% off for both the 1st passenger and 2nd passenger.

So if the current promo is 60% off the 2nd passenger, the new one might be 30% off for both the 1st passenger and 2nd passenger.

If two guests are sailing, and there is a C&A balcony discount, then the 60% off the 2nd passenger comes out better than the 30% off the first two guests. Assuming the fake base price does not change.

The March offer includes 30% off cruise fare for all guests in a stateroom. In addition, guests booking on Anthem of the Seas will receive up to an additional $100* off per stateroom on top of the 30% off offer.

What does the Anthem of the Seas? Instant Savings Offer include?

• 5-Nights or less:

o Interior/Oceanview: $25 Off per stateroom

o Balcony: $50 Off per stateroom

o Suite: $75 Off per stateroom

• 6-Nights or more:

o Interior/Oceanview: $50 Offper stateroom

o Balcony: $75 Off per stateroom

o Suite: $100 Off per stateroom

The March offer includes 30% off cruise fare for all guests in a stateroom. In addition, guests booking on Anthem of the Seas will receive up to an additional $100* off per stateroom on top of the 30% off offer.

What does the Anthem of the Seas? Instant Savings Offer include?

? 5-Nights or less:

o Interior/Oceanview: $25 Off per stateroom

o Balcony: $50 Off per stateroom

o Suite: $75 Off per stateroom

? 6-Nights or more:

o Interior/Oceanview: $50 Offper stateroom

o Balcony: $75 Off per stateroom

o Suite: $100 Off per stateroom

Note that the Instant Savings have not been combinable with the C&A balcony discounts.

the sip and stream ended up being a good deal...if you already happened to have the deluxe package and wanted or needed the internet service why would you not cancel and purchase the sip and stream...or did I miss something ?????:hearteyes:

It has caused some CCers grief. There are a few active threads but here is a link to one.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2463194

Next sale promo called, "Risk losing your current Booking, for a few dollars Savings" :eek:

I feel for those that are currently suffering due to the Sip and Stream promo -- of savings and grief making.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. Scared to even look at my booking.

Since I have 2 cruises booked, I check the sale each time it comes out. Majority of the time there is no savings or additional perks but once in a while I do score a better deal. Doesn't hurt to check.

Same here. About 4 weeks ago, there must have been a glitch with their pricing on their web-site that reduced my C1 balcony by $300+ on upcoming Allure and it was 6:30 am, but I couldn't get thru to RCL. Tried & tried, to no avail. Finally the pricing was fixed and I was frustrated & disappointed.

Same here. About 4 weeks ago, there must have been a glitch with their pricing on their web-site that reduced my C1 balcony by $300+ on upcoming Allure and it was 6:30 am, but I couldn't get thru to RCL. Tried & tried, to no avail. Finally the pricing was fixed and I was frustrated & disappointed.

That must have been Feb 1- when the Feb 60% off the second passenger started they forgot to take the 30% off the first passenger so from about midnight until around 7:30am- some people got some good deals and/or price adjustments. RCL is open 24/7, sorry you could not get thru

That must have been Feb 1- when the Feb 60% off the second passenger started they forgot to take the 30% off the first passenger so from about midnight until around 7:30 some people got some good deals and/or price adjustments. I managed to get thru to RCL early in the AM

I am not surprised.

the sip and stream ended up being a good deal...if you already happened to have the deluxe package and wanted or needed the internet service why would you not cancel and purchase the sip and stream...or did I miss something ?????:hearteyes:

You sure did.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2463080

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2463194

I am looking to book a cruise and the 30% off each is what my TA told me he heard was going to be the next sale.