Port Everglades parking options

There is parking at the port. Also a Park N Go with free shuttle right near the port, supposedly pretty decent, which will save you $50 or so on a 7 day cruise vs parking at the port.

There is parking at the port. Also a Park N Go with free shuttle right near the port, supposedly pretty decent, which will save you $50 or so on a 7 day cruise vs parking at the port.

Thanks for responding. Do you know if port parking is in a covered garage?

Used Park N Go in January. It was very easy, organized, and fast. Make reservation online for good price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for responding. What made you pick Park N Go? Is the terminal parking in a covered garage? If not, I'll go with Park N Go.

Thanks for responding. Do you know if port parking is in a covered garage?

Terminal 18 is an outdoor parking lot. Terminals 25 and 29 utilize the mid-port indoor garage. Terminal 25 garage is across the street from the terminal so you can walk after parking. You will have to take a provided shuttle from the Mid-Port Garage to Terminal 29.

I'm not sure if they have a covered garage. The lot for Oasis-class when I went was not covered. It was convenient as it's right smack next to the drop off, though. For me, the $50 was worth parking at the port. But that's all relative. Park N Go has a lot of great reviews.

Terminal 18 is an outdoor parking lot. Terminals 25 and 29 utilize the mid-port indoor garage. Terminal 25 garage is across the street from the terminal so you can walk after parking. You will have to take a provided shuttle from the Mid-Port Garage to Terminal 29.

Ditto this!!

I'm not sure if they have a covered garage. The lot for Oasis-class when I went was not covered. It was convenient as it's right smack next to the drop off, though. For me, the $50 was worth parking at the port. But that's all relative. Park N Go has a lot of great reviews.

We're going on the Allure so this was very helpful. Thanks

Thanks for the info very helpful

Another vote for Park n Go. They have lots of shuttles and each shuttle is dedicated to one terminal so it's a quick ride. We've never waited more than 5-10 minutes for a shuttle.

Ken, thanks. Good to know separate shuttle for each terminal!

The Port Everglades port parking website states that oversized vehicle will be charged $19 per day. Does any one know if they treat a mini-van (Honda Odyssey) as an oversized vehicle?

No, we parked a minivan at the Port a couple of weeks ago and were charged $15 a day.

The Port Everglades port parking website states that oversized vehicle will be charged $19 per day. Does any one know if they treat a mini-van (Honda Odyssey) as an oversized vehicle?

Minivan is not oversize. They are referring to motorhomes.