Laundry services on the Celebrity Infinity?

seadancer

I really don't want to do laundry on vacation but we are going to Alaska and don't want to bring enough clothes for a month. Airlines can get pricey with suitcases, etc. so, DH was wondering if there is a place where we can do our own laundry [emoji849]instead of giving it to the cabin steward and having the ship wash it in hot water (concerned it will shrink).

I told him I'd ask but I doubted anyone wants to do that on a cruise. I figured we could wash the clothes in the sink and hang to dry.

Any ideas or feedback would be welcome! Thank you!

I really don't want to do laundry on vacation but we are going to Alaska and don't want to bring enough clothes for a month. Airlines can get pricey with suitcases, etc. so, DH was wondering if there is a place where we can do our own laundry [emoji849]instead of giving it to the cabin steward and having the ship wash it in hot water (concerned it will shrink).

I told him I'd ask but I doubted anyone wants to do that on a cruise. I figured we could wash the clothes in the sink and hang to dry.

No self service laundry or irons on any Celebrity ships.

Recently off the Infinity on a 14 night cruise during tge last week they had a offer for wash & fold laundry- all you could fit in the paper laundry bag for $45.

We get free bags of wash & fold laundry and can get up to 30 pieces in the bag but if you have a couple of pair of jeans then it is more like 15-20 pieces.

You mentioned "clothes for a month"; since the typical cruise is 7N and the longest is a 9N and some sort of B2B would still be less than three weeks, you must be adding a week or two of on-land days. Finding a self-service laundry on land seems like your best option if you do not wish to use the ship's laundry.

You mentioned "clothes for a month"; since the typical cruise is 7N and the longest is a 9N and some sort of B2B would still be less than three weeks, you must be adding a week or two of on-land days. Finding a self-service laundry on land seems like your best option if you do not wish to use the ship's laundry.

No. That was just me exaggerating! Sorry for the confusion!

Laundry Prices - Can be found under FAQ

LaundryServices

Item

Price

Suit

$17.50

Jacket

$8.00

Pants

$7.00

Long Sleeved Shirt

$7.00

Short Sleeved Shirt

$6.00

Sweater

$8.00

Shorts

$5.50

Dress

$11.00

Skirt

$6.50

Pajamas

$5.50

Handkerchief

$3.00

T-shirt

$3.75

Undergarments

$3.00

Swimsuit

$4.00

Socks, pair

$3.00

Dry-Cleaning

Item

Price

Suit

$19.00

Jacket

$11.00

Pants

$8.00

Vest

$5.00

Long Sleeved Shirt

$7.50

Short Sleeved Shirt

$6.50

Sweater

$9.00

Shorts

$6.50

Dress

$16.00

Skirt

$7.50

Necktie/Tie

$5.00

4 Item Special

$28.00

Pressing Only

Item

Price

Suit

$14.00

Jacket

$8.00

Pants

$6.00

Vest

$3.00

Long Sleeved Shirt

$5.75

Short Sleeved Shirt

$4.00

Sweater

$5.50

Shorts

$4.00

Dress

$8.00

Skirt

$6.00

4 Item Special

$25.00

Hi! We are traveling to AK this summer as well, though on Millennium. We will be traveling for 2+ weeks - land and sea. Fellow cruisers on the Alaska board recommended a few full service laundromats that we can drop clothes at in the morning and then pick up, washed and folded, in the afternoon. If you will be in Skagway or Seward there are 2 great options - Services Unlimited ($12/ basket) and Suds N Swirl, respectively. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! We might have to wash them ourselves and then hang to dry. The clothes we are taking shouldn't be washed in hot water and need to be dried in low so they don't shrink.

We are going to Juneau and Ketchikan.

Thanks again! [emoji2]