bed sheet change frequency

We have always wondered the same thing.

Hope after every cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is after every cruise - on turnaround day - but the OPs question was how many times within the 1 week cruise. I have never seen them changed within that time unless there is an issue like something spilled.

How often do you change them at home OP? I surely don't do mine more than once a week.

We have sailed on the Oasis class in Crown loft suites and asked for every other day sheet change over and got it.

Maybe the key is to kindly ask.

The towels were replaced twice daily.

And on the balcony they placed pool towels daily.

Marva is a saint (Allure)!!!!!

Safe travels.

Our stateroom attendant on our last Navigator of the Seas cruise told us they change them every other day unless requested more frequently by the guest. That was March 2016, so could have changed since then.

Dan.

It can vary a bit from cruise to cruise, ship to ship, maybe even stateroom attendant to stateroom attendant.

IME it´s been about midweek on a weeklong cruise or on longer Cruises every 3-4 days. That´s the regular schedule. If there is something spilled or dirty spots they will Change them rightaway.

We have sailed on the Oasis class in Crown loft suites and asked for every other day sheet change over and got it.

Maybe the key is to kindly ask.

The towels were replaced twice daily.

And on the balcony they placed pool towels daily.

Marva is a saint (Allure)!!!!!

Safe travels.

Excessive, to say the least...K.O.:rolleyes:

Do they still charge you for towels if you don't turn them in?? We are bring some extra large towels to take with us when we head off the ship to some of the beaches. But at the pool will stick with the ones they provide. Once they charged us for a towel that was not returned when I know for a fact we had - could not get the charge removed.

Do they still charge you for towels if you don't turn them in?? We are bring some extra large towels to take with us when we head off the ship to some of the beaches. But at the pool will stick with the ones they provide. Once they charged us for a towel that was not returned when I know for a fact we had - could not get the charge removed.

They say they will charge you, but we've noticed what seem to be fake scanning of towels lately.

Yes they do.

They say they will charge you, but we've noticed what seem to be fake scanning of towels lately.

You're right.

Fake scanning on Freedom for sure. I tested my theory by requesting 3 towels on the first day. I used 2 at the pool, and took one back to the cabin to take with me on excursions. When I returned 2 to the towel attendant and he scanned my card, I said I wanted to double check I did not have any outstanding towels on my account ......he assured me my balance was zero :rolleyes:

I don't think there is any consistency when it comes to changing sheets mid-week. My gut tells me that unless the sheets are visibly "soiled", they are not changed......just smoothed out nicely and the bed is re-made. Besides, how would you know if the sheets were changed anyways, unless there was a visible soil mark on them?

I don't think there is any consistency when it comes to changing sheets mid-week. My gut tells me that unless the sheets are visibly "soiled", they are not changed......just smoothed out nicely and the bed is re-made. Besides, how would you know if the sheets were changed anyways, unless there was a visible soil mark on them?

I don´t know about you, but I can certainly tell the difference between Sheets I´ve already spent a night in and fresh laundred and pressed ones.

I don´t know about you, but I can certainly tell the difference between Sheets I´ve already spent a night in and fresh laundred and pressed ones.

That furthers my inkling that sheets are not changed mid-week........they feel no different to me.

That furthers my inkling that sheets are not changed mid-week........they feel no different to me.

We had a really good cabin steward last Nov on the Liberty and she changed sheets for all her cabins everyday. Look for the fold creases in the sheets, not wrinkles. I asked her and that is what she told me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I actually make a tiny tiny mark on them by the stitching, I know if/when mine have been changed. Trick I learned after traveling on the road living in Hotels for 25+ yrs...and yes my Ex-wife called me Anal.

Why in the world would anyone need them changed during the week? Unless you (or your child) peed the bed, or you are an excessive sweater, or go to bed dirty, why would you change your sheets during the week at all? That's so wasteful, I hope they don't do that.

Why in the world would anyone need them changed during the week? Unless you (or your child) peed the bed, or you are an excessive sweater, or go to bed dirty, why would you change your sheets during the week at all? That's so wasteful, I hope they don't do that.

Royal use to change them everyday, now I don't expect that twice a week that they been doing is fine...